


Today was just a great day, I booked my tix to Tasmania. I steered clear of chocolate, heck I even rang up the gym and organised to meet the trainer tomorrow to see if I'd like to sign up! Oh and I applied for mid-year entry at Edith Cowan Uni. If I get accepted I'll defer 6-12 months and still take this trip - don't worry! And now I have another Saturday off! What is everyone else doing this weekend? I reckon I'm going to make some cookies :)
14 comments:
I love that blue top too. This weekend I am going to do homework homework homework.
I like this outfit.
Also, you do not have the biggest white girl booty.
lol omg ebs! I can compete with you on the big white girl booty! lol
I LOVE these pants! You look so adorable! I love this look and I have a shirt JUST like that! I am excited about Uni for you, wow so much is going on lol. :)
xoxoxo
~Sara
Your so pretty, adore your eyes :-)
& i like a lot the outfit, interesting pants!!
That's such a cute outfit. I'm sorry, but I'm pretty jealous right now! ha!
You look absolutely adorable!! I hope that trimming your fringe goes well! I'm always horrible at it, and I went to Cosmetology school! I just cannot do it to myself!
I hope everything goes well at the gym tomorrow! And that you get into the University you want!
Well played! Love how you rolled and belted them. Casual, yet chic. I'm so proud :)
Your hair looks great. And that belt is amazing! So is the color of that striped top... nice..
you do not have a big booty! Anyways…. This outfit is super cute, I’ve been rethinking non denim pants lately too.
miss ebony!
i love this menswear inspired outfit! those pants look so cute on you. :D
i'm so proud of you for being all healthy. haha, i cannot steer clear of chocolate/sweets just yet.
ooo, good luck with the application process! i really hope you get in!
aaaand, your bangs look awesome! i cut my own bangs sometimes too, but it always makes me nervous.
<3!
OooOoooh exciting news about university, whereabouts is that? Far from home? You should apply to Nottingham, hahaa :P
Thankyou for your lovely comments, you're always the most eager to make me smile (and usually the most successful!) Looking b-e-a-utiful as always, your tripod skillz are coming along a treat.
♥ Claire @ Jazzpad
You're so gorgeous!! Seriously so pretty! xx
Those pants look amazing on you! :)
You are jsut the cutest. I want to cuddle you haha. xo
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox