
Oh and I recently got my Macbook Pro for my trip! I was going to get a loan in order to have it now but David offered to buy it and I just pay him back over 12 months instead, that way I don't have to pay interest. *sigh* I am one lucky girl. The above photo is me at the time of typing this post - don't cha love my awesome owl pj top and slight residue of mascara on my face. Hehe!
AND I'm two pages away from having 30 points this month in my SSD portfolio, which means I will get a voucher for 40% off their products to use next month! I know Sara likes to see them so I thought I'd show a few off in this post. Click them for (slightly) bigger pics and credits.







Looking at them now, it seems I had a thing for polka papers this month :) So yes, life is good. And I haven't blogged in a while because I've been too busy playing Sims 3. I'm so excited about the latest expansion 'Ambitions'. Can not wait. Haha - I sound like the biggest nerd. With that, I am off to play ping pong on the wii with David.
Hope your life is ace at the moment. Come to think of it, I really should make some of you bloggy friends in the Sims. We can all go get coffee, wouldn't that be grand? :D
17 comments:
Make me on sims, make me on sims!! AHH I totally love sims 3 as well :) it's fantastic!!!
Hehehe.
I feel like maybe we are soul sisters :) I know it's only been a month into our "actual" relationship, but we have been this way for 7. And sometimes I forget what it's like to hang out in a group of girls and feel like I'm not being a normal 17 year old girl because I have a serious boyfriend. but! Then I do hang out with them and realize how thankful I am to have such a complete circle.
Congrats on the pro!! It's GORGEOUS :) I want one!
Love,
maggie:)
Oh how exciting to get the pro, I want one! I Love the scrapbooking pages, the polka dots are fun. And your boyfriend sounds very sweet.
oh wow look at your new computer, how exciting! Glad you had a fun night!! Love that little cottage in Launceston that you like.
aw.
lovely :)
Whee for Mac's! That's is really sweet. No interest is so good and there isn't as much pressure. I love those pages. Lovely!
And the Sims is a game I would love ;)
That's what happened with me and my Dad. He bought it and I'm paying him back over the 12 months. I only have three more to go and then it's mine! : ) I could have bought it outright at the time since I had the money, but he didn't want me to spend it all and then have basically very little left. Hah. I hope you enjoy it! I love mine : )
So you are alive!!! I was starting to get worried. After I emailed you I saw a few disgruntled tweets from your account and was hoping you were ok! It's always good to take a bit of time out and reconnect with friends though. And if you're still slightly anxious about you and your boyf, I feel your pain, and always remember 'distance makes the heart grow fonder' if you don't feel like he's around all of the time. My Liam lives an hour and a half away, but it's totally worth it and I'm sure deep down of course you know that too :)
Anyway, you look much happier now! :) And how jealous am I of your splendid mac?! It looks like a true beaut. Have ipads come out in Oz yet? They came out this week in the UK and everyone is going mental over them.
These are beautiful scrapbooking pages again, I love your inspiration :)
Thinking of you!
♥ Claire @ Jazzpad
Ebs I am glad that you had a great time! I am so happy for you and David, you guys really are a lot like Kyle and I. How sweet of him to get you the mac book! You look so cute in this picture! I am very jealous, I want a lappy so bad, I think everyone in Royal Oak has one. lol.
I love all of these scraps! I cant pick a fave, I really like the polka dot theme you have going on, very summery! Congrats on being 30 points away! I will have to start doing this once I have more time, maybe when I finish school or something?
OH and I mailed you your box on Thursday, I hope that you get it soon, being a holiday weekend, I doubt it went far yet. But let me know when you get it :)
Miss you!
XOXOXOXOXOX
~Sara
I am uber jealous of your new computer - and hi, you are super adorable! New follower here - loving your blog:)
Haha. I used to make people I know in The Sims and have them all have affairs on each other. Haha. But WE could go get some Sim-coffee, of course.
Those are seriously amazing! You've got some skillllzzz.
I've been with my (now) husband for over 7 years. I know a lot of people who think that we've missed out on things, but I agree with you 100%. I wouldn't want to spend that time with anyone else, and besides, we have just as much fun as everyone else. What we're doing isn't any better or worse; it's just different.
awesome u got ya mac book :D hehe advertising coke >w> naaawww mishca ish so kute :3
Oh, I love this so much! I need to start one of these books. You are so creative! I need a macbook pro, too! Hope you have an amazing time on your trip..and lets play Sims sometime! :)
guitar hero rocks! me and my gf play it all the time, our friend has the beatles version too which is extra fun. i agree with you about the relationship thing, works for us too!
I love your scrapbook project - it's so cool! Good for you to take time out for yourself. In my humble opinion, being aware of things like that is how you keep them from taking over - and it makes a relationship stronger. John and I are very independent people and it definitely makes us stronger when we're together. Or cranky if we haven't had enough me time :)
Your hair is too cute for words. I just like the way your face looks.
(is that an awkward thing to say? ha ha. just admiring...)
Have a great day, girl!
that house in launceston is gorgeous! Maybe one day hey!! My favourite shop in Launy is Cocoon have you been there??
Helena from Little Mo is amazing isn't she - I hope to meet her in person pne day too, we exchange letters at the moment which is nice. Thanks for stopping by my blog - I love yours x
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox