Thursday, May 6, 2010

Great start to May scrapping!

I haven't done one in a couple of days so I thought I would post my great start to try and get myself motivated again :) Again, click each pic for the credits/bigger pic.







Last weekend was International Scrapbooking Day and I had so much fun participating in challenges, stalking my fave designers for coupons on Twitter and enjoying the massive sales. Apparently it happens all again in November on Internation Digital Scrapbooking Day. I can't wait!

Oh and this is one I'm almost done with for a birthday party this Sunday. As most of you know, we have no funky shops to buy birthday cards, just a grocery store - so I figured I'd make one!


So the renovations around here are coming on slowly but surely... Also, if you haven't listened to Metric's acoustic version of 'Help I'm Alive', I strongly suggest you do. How's everyone else's week going? I know Erica has her grad ceremony soon and Claire has a new hair colour, Belen is coming down from a coffee hit and Kyla wants to know what you wanna see more of on her blog... but what have YOU been up to?

12 comments:

Sara said...

DUDE!! Great job on your blog!!...can you help me with mine? Mine is all uneven and wahtnot.

I love all your scrapbookings but the "All dressed up" and the "Matchy Matchy" are my faves! I love Metric too, I love the acustic version too :) :D:D:D:D:D

XOXOXOX
~Sara

maggeygrace said...

Awwww. Your blog is SOOOO cute. I love it :) It fits your scrapbooking style PERFECTLY. So darling! I love the page with you and your boy :)

And the one about girls teasing you about your weight- ergh. those days were tough! I can remember similar things. Like, "Her skin is sooo oily" and yada yada yada. Girls will do anything to tear others down to make themselves feel better. I'm glad you worked it out :)

thegirlhassparke said...

Oh I love that Birthday card so cute!
I am just on my way to the post office to post your package, yay :-) Sorry it took so long! Than I have to spend the day studying for my exams that are coming up :-(

m. said...

aw.
they're so adorable.
i wish i had the time to scrapbook.
x

Chloƫ, Wardrobe Quarry said...

Great pages. You are amazing at scrapbooking.

Melita said...

Love your layouts, especially Matchy Matchy - you guys, are so cute!

Leah said...

What cute ideas you have for scrapbooking! You are inspiring me to do my own! Lovely!

Anna said...

Beautiful, it's given me great ideas for my New York Scrapbook.. I've never made one before. I love your blog!

Belen said...

Hey beautiful, I love your new blog header and navigational bar. Thanks, by the way, with the comment on my Wednesday Weigh-In post. It's such a good feeling to know my posts can make someone feel better. Speaking of which, I hope all is well with you!...? I've had a terrible school and work week, so I can relate on the over-eating of junk food. I ate loads of chocolate junk. Arg. But hopefully next week gets better for the both of us! ♥

Jennifer said...

Love your new layout! It looks super cute! :) Hope your Mothers Day was lovely! x

Unknown said...

Ohh I have two posts to catch up on that you've posted, what a lovely surprise :) Firstly, your scrapbooking examples are inspiring! How personal and lovely, please please please make more and upload them onto here for all to admire. Secondly, I LOVE Metric! I'm so happy you adore them too, did you like the album previous to this one? Or, the one entitled 'grow up and blow away' is a particular favourite of mine.



http://jazz-pad.blogspot.com

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Waaoo! These are turning out so beautiful! Good job!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox