Saturday, May 15, 2010

P. Sawyer, that's me.

Do any of you watch One Tree Hill? It is my favourite show... what with the basketball, the hot boys and the ever cool Brooke Davis, I dunno how anything can top it. I've only seen up until the end of the 6th season so don't ruin it for me if you've seen season 7. Honestly, I'm not looking forward to it after hearing they cut Peyton and Lucas from the storyline.. but I guess life goes on. Weirdly, without the main two characters. Hmm..

Anyway the point of this post is that some weekends, while my boyfriend is out playing his sport, and I'm sitting here hating this town I feel like I could easily flick my webcam on and be Peyton for the night. But I don't really want a stalker pretend brother...

Sorry if none of this makes sense to you. Does anyone watch One Tree Hill here? Were you a Brucas or Leyton fan? :D

In other news I trimmed my bangs, myself, and I'm pretty darn happy with the result. The last time I did that I was 7 and let's just say I was ahead of my time with the side fringe :)

9 comments:

Chloƫ, Wardrobe Quarry said...

aww so cute, love the hair

Kat said...

I love one tree hill! I have only seen up to season 6 too. It is wierd that they kept it going with Lucas and Peyton. I was definately a Leyton fan!

Sara said...

I am so glad that you shared this picture, I thought it was so cute :) Were your parents mad when you cut your hair? I think I cut mine once, it was really bad (I was 5) and my mom had to take me to get it all chopped off. I wanted to look like the girl from "all dogs go to heaven".

I have never seen One Tree Hill, but I have wanted to. Kyle told me that the music for that show is so good that there was actually a tour of all the bands that have songs played on the shows soundtrack. I will have to check it out sometime :)

stephanieesstar said...

I love One Tree Hill. It's full of so much insane drama! I always thought it was so crazy that Peyton had that pretend brother/stalker thing going on!! I hope you never never get one of those!!!!

Your bangs look lovely!!

m. said...

i love one tree hill.
i've watched them all a few too many times.


your fringe is nice.
i wish my hair did that :)

FRANCESCA said...

oh i love the 2photos!!! and your haircut is great!!!:)

xoxo francesca
http://fashionthrowmyblueeyes.blogspot.com/

Rohini said...

Leyton ftw! I have the hugest girl crush on P. Sawyer. :)
Xx

Unknown said...

Mann I wish I knew what you were going on about with One Tree Hill haha! I'm not a fan I'm afraid, my flat mate has it on allllllllllll the time, but realistically, it's only LOST that gets me going. THE LAST SERIES HAS NEARLY FINISHED! Ahem.

Oh lovely your hair looks fab! You shouldn't be worried you did it yourself, it looks great. I wish I could rock a straight fringe like that, but I'm always such a mess it would take aaages for me to perfect the sleek look as you have!

Claire @ Jazzpad

maggeygrace said...

I LOVE ONE TREE HILL!

:)

seriously. Seasons one through four are SOO good! I got season one and two for christmas one year, and for four days straight that's allll I did! I love Mouth :). I'm always going to be a Leyton fan though :) They belonged together!

"it's you, peyton, who I want standing next to me when all my dreams come true!"

i cried when that happened after they won the state champs! AHH.

Well. Now that I have nerded out...I love your bangs! cute pictures :)

Post a Comment

Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox