Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ouchies!

It's that TOTM and I have never had cramps as bad as these. I wouldn't even call them cramps, just a huge ache that hurts even more when I move and is downright unbearable when I sneeze. Some people have said maybe it's a good gym hurt, but it's below my belly button and the sides of my belly that hurt :( Thinking it's my new pill. Yay another trip to the Dr's for me... Anyway, enough of that.


Excuse the pained expression on my face and pay attention to my awesome booties with the socks hanging out the top. I think this could easily be worn with flats or sandals but the boots and socks give it a bit of an Autumn edge. I dunno whether Tegan has worn socks like this, but she sprang to mind when I put them on this morning.


This is one of the many floral dresses I have acquired. As far as I'm concerned, you can never have enough. I've actually broken one of the straps on this one, (easily fixed if I could get hold of a new clasp - hello Tas) but was determined to wear it without layers underneath before I head off on my winter adventure. So that's where the trusty vest came in and waallaah! You have yourself an outfit!

Hope you are all feeling better than I am today. I'm off to Volleyball in a bit, I may have passed on the gym in my current state but this is a sport that can be played no matter how you feel :D

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww babba hope the cramps fade... I hear you, I don't seem to get them anymore with the pill that I'm on, maybe your body just needs time to adjust to the new hormones?

Aaaaanyway, that is the prettiest dress! I've got an obsession with floral frocks too, the boyf rolls his eyes and says 'another one??' everytime I come home with one, what's to be done :)

Claire @ Jazzpad

Sara said...

Ebs you are sooo cute and adorable! I LOVE this look :) I have a very similar dress that I would love to try this look with :)

I am so sorry that you are hurting, I am about to start too (I love all the "hints" before hand, sore everywhere) It makes it so that time is more like two weeks instead of four days. ugh. The best thing I can say is if you track it, or if you know when you are about to start, try taking IB profin a few days before, it makes the pain a little less. I hope you feel better soon.

Kyle is off tonight, so I have the apartment to myself and Louie. I have an email I need to send you about something we looked at yesterday :D and also I have snail mail I have to organize and hopefully send out on Saturday. (I NEED stamps!) Anywho, loves you and I love how cute you are even if you are in pain.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
~Sara

m. said...

aw.
maybe go to the doctors?
the pill is supposed to help with cramps.
it did for me anyways.

ECU is really amazing.
i go to curtin.

how exciting that you're moving up to perth :)

Chloƫ, Wardrobe Quarry said...

That floral dress is amazing and I love the vest too. You look great!

stephanieesstar said...

I lovelovelove this look! Dresses and boots are always cute. Always!!

I hope you get to feeling better soon! I always the worst pains during those bummer days and I hate it, so I hope they go away soon!

Kat said...

Gorgeous outfit! I love the socks. I am on the hunt for some nice grey knee highs to wear under my black boots. I hope you start to feel better soon.

E said...

wow love the vest and floral dress combo is stunning, so summery! love it!

heyfancypants.blogspot.com

Eyeliah said...

you gotta see my outfit today (it is so similar!). And yes, it would be your pill change affecting that ;-(

ohjoana said...

You look gorgeous!

maggeygrace said...

Awwww...I hope you're feeling better!! I rarely get cramps, but when I DO....it's horrible. Worst experience ever. And I really hate how people look at me and say, "Maggie, why are you crabby?" I just want to scream, "I'm NOT crabby!!!" Because, really, I'm not, I'm just highly irritable :P. And the pain is sickening.

I love your vest in these pictures! It actually inspired me and today if I get a chance to go to goodwill...I'm going to look for one :)

Floral dresses are the sweetest!

Love,
Maggie:)

Kyla said...

You may feel like crap, but you look amazing! I love, love, love this whole look from head to toe!

Post a Comment

Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox