Friday, May 21, 2010

Gym Kickage the 2nd.

So when I woke up this morning at 6:40am (yep, that's when David has to leave for work EVERY day. Screw. That.) my cramps at subsided. Haha! Gym time :) I honestly feel SO GOOD after 'working out' - I feel sort of light-headed, in a good way (thanks endorphins!). Here's a little photo booth capture of how my frame of mind changes...

"Why am I up this early? I want to die. Or at least go back to bed"

"Nothing a headband and a banana can't fix - let's go!"

"YEAH! Go me. Hm, put my iTunes shuffle on. Oh Matchbox 20 I couldn't have picked a better song myself."


I did 40 minutes today. Minus the 5 it took me to get in the door as always. Minus another 5 I wasted trying to turn on all of the bikes (I was the only one there.) I will have to ask someone next time there is human life in there... I'm not complaining I love pumping the sound system and dancing in front of the mirrors alone. Haha.

Pssst! If you've ever wanted to try digital scrapping but had no idea where to start/didn't wanna commit money to something you may not enjoy - check out this blog. My scrapping 'home' is one of their amazing sponsors and there may be an amazing FREEBIE involved.

10 comments:

Sara said...

Omg you are so adorable and cute! I feel so lazy after eating cheesecake and pizza then reading this post! lol. You are motivating Ebs, I HAVE to take Louie for a long walk tomorrow.

Oh you should totally post a workout play list! I broke my Ipod, but I would love to make a mix cd to jam to when I do my workout DVD's in the apartment, you should share some good tunes to jam out too! :)

PS-I can't wait to see more scrapbooking from you!

cass and cady said...

awesome. good for you, working out. I wish I had that sort of passion at the moment.

Chloƫ, Wardrobe Quarry said...

haha, your so funny and cute :)

Mandi Johnson said...

Thanks for saying hello! Nice to meet a fellow young scrapper, digi or otherwise! :)

Leah said...

Go girl!

christa elyce said...

haha you crack me up! i love this little post. you're so chipper!

p.s. i really like your headband belt ...that whole outfit is really cute. i think i have those same choose too!

Charis said...

Your pics are funny Ebony! Aaaaggghhhh I hate the gym but a friend & I have just agreed to try yoga classes together so I'm quite excited about that... congrats on your Uni acceptance :)

Eyeliah said...

Super cute photos, I’m so glad you’ve shared this part of your day. To me these are the types of posts that make a blog ‘real’.

Unknown said...

Look at you all pumped up and gorgeous! :D I wish I looked that good when I exercised, you lucky thing. I'm going to check out this link to the scapbooking, I LOVED your versions and now I'm off from university I've got a little more free time to have a go myself :)

Sorry I've been so quiet this week on the blog front, busy few days moving out etc, but I AM BACK NOW!!

Claire @ Jazzpad

Anonymous said...

Dancing in front of the mirror ftw! :)

Post a Comment

Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox