
So anyway, today! OMG. First of all I was just on a natural high from the gym, then my bubs came into have lunch with me. After that things just went up hill; I got my amazing care package from Megan (I won her giveaway) and it is so good it deserves it's own post. THEN I got an email stating I'd been accepted into my first preference uni course!!! ARGH!

In case you were wondering I wanted to do a billion things at uni, but decided on a Bachelor of Communications/Bachelor of Arts... majoring in either Journalism or PR or maybe marketing. I don't have to decide until my second year, and eep! It's so exciting! I've already checked and I can defer my offer for 6 or 12 months, so I can tackle it after my Tas trip. Booyah!

Then to top it all off, when I got home my World Sweet World zines I ordered from Big Cartel were on the table! *sigh* It really was the perfect day. You know what topped it all off? Being able to share it with some of my best friends; you guys. You all seriously rock my world, thanks for your encouraging words and just always being there to vent to. :)
Blazer / Bardot - Skirt / Thrifted - Shirt / Portmans - Heels / Betts
15 comments:
Lovely outfit and post Ebs.
oxox
Your outfits are so gorgeous! I love the colour of that top too! :D
Oh and you're studying Bach in comm too! in journo! That's fantastic 'cos that's exactly what I'm studying! I am at ECU too, they do such great courses for Journo/ public relations etc! So congrats with finding what you want to do! Good luck with everything!
If you'd like to know a list of places, fun things to do in Perth etc gimme an email at ijenyfah_@hotmail.com I'll be more than happy to put together something for you darl! ^^
Ohhh and thank you so much for all your lovely comments on my blog! Gosh, you're such a darl! hhehehe! Your comments totally make my day!
Hurrah for also getting a macbook, my macbook is my love! seriously am so lost without him! hehehe! :p
You asked me about why I'm moving to Melb/the story behind it. You can read my older post here {http://make-tea-not-warr.blogspot.com/2010/03/change-is-good.html}
Okay! I hope I answered all your questions! If not just mention it again in an email & I'll reply back & attach a word document of lists of my favourite stores/places etc in Perth! You'll have so much fun going to these places! I know I do! hehehe
Have a tearrific week ahead sweetums!
P.S. I love your blog!
xx
Congrats on everything EBs!! I am sooooo happy for you! I can't wait to you go to Uni, I think we have a similair goal for school :D
You look so cute! I love the little arrows and notes btw, it makes your pics even cuter, and I didn't know that was possible.
I too love the peach and the navy together, I really should try it sometime. You are such an influence, I so want to go running again after work. :P
XOXOX
~Sara
you look gorgeous, such as your outfit! :) You remind me of any person i know but right now i just dont know who :D Anyways, love the skirt!
Yay! How exciting that you got accepted!!!
Also, you look absolutely adorable! I love the color of that top too! It looks so lovely with your skin tone!
Gorgeous outfit! And yay for good days. That is so awesome that you got into your uni course. You will love it! PR and marketing are quite similar. Marketing has a lot of theory to it. I did marketing and my sister did PR.
awww shucks...
CONGRATULATIONS! I can remember opening that acceptance letter... sigh. That was so looong ago. But I digress- Congratulations AGAIN!
Well congrats lady! That is such a great feeling, and I'm glad you had an awesome day!
Oh, and I'm am diggin your outfit! The peach looks great on you. I'm kinda envious, since it's one of those colors that does not look great on my skin tone.
Congrats on getting your first preference in uni!you look amazing in that colour (of the blouse) and I love your blazer, you look so chic!
heyfancypants.blogspot.com
Ohmyygosh, you are so pretty!! I love your outfit, peach and navy are lovely together.
So glad you had such a great day!
XO.
how exciting.
what uni is that for?
i love the jacket :)
xo
Thanks for following my blog. Loving yours and will be following on BlogLovin from now on.
Yay for perfect Mondays! You look totally adorable, yet pulled together and professional. Congratulations on your uni acceptance. Things are happening now!
Aaaaah congratulations on your university offer! :D That sounds so exciting, and it fits in completely with your plans! Looks like you're on a roll missy!
Beautiful outfit, you're so pretty :) I LOVE that skirt, this is what I would envisage as the perfect interviewing outfit, smart enough to be professional, cute and individual enough to get you noticed!
♥ Claire @ Jazzpad
SUCH a cute outfit! And thanks for checking in on me. :)
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox