Monday, January 4, 2010

Project 365.

So I've had a flickr account for a while and only used it to comment others photos. Do you ever find that you sign up for these sort of things and never get round to do anything with them? Well I decided to put mine to good use and sign up for Project 365.


It was a lovely day for some family snaps.
Can you see the difference in our babies' sleeping positions? hehe! 

I am simply going to document my daily life, I really can't be bothered going out and trying to find beautiful scenery or amazing still life opportunities. That said, there are a lot of members who have already taken some brilliant photographs, so the link is there for you lovelies... If any of you have a flickr you're keen to share, do leave a link for me. I love checking out people's photos :)

9 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the photos!
I agree, I was signed up for Blogger for almost a year before I actually started a blog. And I get e-mails all the time from websites that I don't even remember WHY I am signed up with them!

Unknown said...

oh how cool! i didn't even realize there was an official Project 365. i like the idea. good luck!
xox alison

www.froufroufashionista.blogspot.com

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

That's amazing! Good luck! Can't wait to continue reading!

Sara said...

Great idea! I did the same thing with blogger, I created it, then neglected it for months. Goodluck on your project, I am excited to see where it takes you!

emma wallace said...

Just discovered your blog - looking forward to the pics! I love the kitties!

iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

Thanks! Yeah, I did a sort of poor job when I attached the bodice to the skirt...so I decided to put a band around it to cover it...it ended up being a bit tighter than I expected. But I'm just glad I was able to sew the band!

Maggii said...

kitty's r so cute :3

Sweets and Hearts said...

i love the idea of this project! i've seen other people do it too and i always wanted to...it's a shame i didn't think of starting it on the jan 1! ugh! but oh well. i suppose i can start late ;)

can't wait to see the rest of your photos for the year!

♥ erica
sweetsandhearts.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That's so awesome! Hope your project goes well:) The picture of you and your partner is lovely!

Post a Comment

Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox