
I was born on the 28th of August, 1991 (It was my mum's 19th birthday) which makes me a virgo, and her a very young mum. I grew up in Lilydale, Tasmania and in a way that will always be home. I try to go back every summer :) My dad committed suicide in June of 2009, he didn't make 35. And that scares me. Because sometimes life seems so dark because of that event that I lose myself all over again.

I have an amazing supportive boyfriend named David. He is ridiculously good-looking and wonderful, I wake up every day still wondering why he chose me. It hasn't always been smooth sailing and I've made some stupid childish mistakes, but we're here now, stronger than ever. A team. That's him stuffing his face with wedges. Spunk huh?

We have two furbabies... Tibby is very much a Daddy's girl and Mischa is pretty much me in cat form; a bit demanding, a little snappy and a lot of personality. I never thought I would be cat-obsessed but here we are. We chose the house we bought based on whether it would suit their needs. Yeah, we love them.
In terms of other family members... my tree is large and varied. I have 3 sisters on my mum's side and 1 sister and 2 brothers on my dad's side. They're all halved fyi, but I don't believe it makes a difference. Family isn't about how much blood you share. So, I'm one of a kind.

What defines me? I scrapbook, I take photos, I don't drink nearly as much as everyone my age, I'm a whiz at old school Donkey Kong and have quite a tv show collection. Leonardo DiCaprio is my favourite actor and I only really buy Australian acoustic/folk music. I would love to wear nothing but dresses and pretty sandals. Underwear optional. I'm ridiculously pale and have only just become friendly with this phenomenon the beach. I wish I was one of those hipsters that can rattle off directors of cult films and the latest indie bands, but truth be told I'm known to watch musicals and listen to Hilary Duff when left to my own devices.
I want to study graphic design but I can't draw for shit. Does that even make sense? I'd like to have my own bakery but I'm not too good at that either. A lot of passion for a lot of things, I think I'm just lazy. If procrastination was a place, I would be their royalty.
I think I've rambled enough for now. If you want to know anything, seriously, ask. Me and the net seem to get along better than people in real life and I. Thank God for social networking hey? :p
1 comment:
I love your blog girl! I love everything! your little thoughts to your self and all your pictures ooh i love it all :)
love from
The one and only caits
bwa hahahaha
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox