Off on holidays
Our plane takes off in three hours and I still haven't finished packing. I hate it with a passion. Just thought I'd come and tell all you lovely ladies that I will be on holiday for the next week and really will miss your company :) Can't wait to catch up on all your exciting stories when I get back.

This was taken roughly this time last year on our first trip to Rottnest Island, I really can't wait to be back there Monday! If anyone would like a postcard, email me @ ebby_brooke at hotmail dot com with your address, hehe. Stay safe xx
18 comments:
Have fun!! Take heaps of photos :)
heyfancypants.blogspot.com
Have a great holiday Ebony xox
I hope that you have fun! I will miss you this week, you are so much fun. I look forward to reading your blog when you get back and I wish that I could just fly over to you so we could hang out! I would bring my kitties too :)
Have a fantastic time!
Have a great time! Now I wish it was warm here so I could vacation!
Have a wonderful trip! You have a darling blog:)
hope u have a good time ebs :3 cant wait till april miss u
Oh, that's awesome!!! Can't wait till you come back with lots of pictures and stories! :)
clothedmuch.blogspot.com
have a wonderful holiday! vacations are so invigorating... i always come home feeling inspired.
postcards are the best! i always make sure to send a few out whenever i go on a trip.
have fun and enjoy the trip!!!
have a great holiday & take lots of pictures!! :) <3
also, i have an award for you on my blog! <3
wow girl, you're beautiful.
have a lovely trip! :)
Hey! I know that you will see it when you get back but Tieka posted you guys on her blog for "man behind the camera" and you guys are sooo cute!!! :)
Have a safe and fabulous time! xo
you've a sweet blog =) i would love if you visit mine too!!
Aw thank you :]! Ha I posted that one post announcing my return...and nothing since! It's just been too rainy and too much school for me to post anything. AAAH! I can't wait to get your postcard!! I dunno how long mail takes to get to Texas from Australia, ha! So it'll def. surprise me when it gets here :]
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox