Thursday, January 14, 2010

What's been happening..

I am very much loving digital scrapbooking. I know, I know, I've said it 100 times already; but every night I create a new page & I fall in love all over again. There is now a link to my stuff on the right. :D

Thanks so much for everybody's comments lately. I'm doing my best to get around and check out all your blogs too! Sorry about the lack of outfit posts; it is far too hot here to wear more than one layer & honestly, who comes here to see numerous shorts & tshirt combos? I'm going down to the city at the end of the month & hoping I can pick up some pieces to add layers without adding warmth...

I recieved my blue dress from Sportsgirl in the mail just after Christmas & am wearing it to an afternoon tea this afternoon. That I can post photos of, so stay tuned :) I'll leave you with my favourite shot from the weekend, just me loving life after a few home made gins; mojito style!

5 comments:

Maggii said...

haha cool as pic ebs i didnt know you had a trampoline u look like you having fun
Maggii xx P.S when u coming down here i think u said april but have u got a set date or anything so i can put it on my calander and is david coming down to :)

Amanda said...

Afternoon tea! That's awesome!
I've been hearing a lot of talk about digital scrapbooking lately, but I am afraid to try it because I think I might enjoy it too much. And I would miss going to Hobby Lobby and browsing through the hundreds of paper sheets!

Sara said...

lol I love this pic!!!! Your so cute! Please keep us updated with scrapbooking, it is awesome!

Kyla said...

That is SUCH an incredible picture! Makes me long for summer.

Anonymous said...

so funny!!
que linda y divertida foto!
:D

Post a Comment

Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox