Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Community Spirit



Diana from 'Our City Lights' has started a book club! I can't remember the last time I read a stand-alone book. I'm more a series type of girl, I figure that way I can get the most out of my favourite stories... but I'm excited to be a part of this :)

Ashley from 'Almost Exactly' hosts a 2010 challenge forum for all creative mediums. I'm hoping this will inspire me to start digi-scrapbooking this year.

Tieka from 'Selective Potential' is asking for photos of your guys behind the camera, so I just had to submit my guy. I know I don't have too many outfit photos, but he is nice enough to capture me & the kitties in our every day life. Plus I wanted a chance to show him off, I love him so much.

Anna from 'Much Love' wants you to show your heart for Much Love Monday. I love her regular Monday posts - they are the cutest!

Want to get more involved in 2010? Sign up/submit something for one of these projects. Easy :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh much love monday is such a cute idea and so is the book club. Definately on my to-do list

Sara said...

Thanks for posting this, I will check them out!

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Aww, thanks for mentioning my little feature I'm running! Can't wait to continue posting! I'll definitely be putting yours up soon!

Sweets and Hearts said...

awesome projects to be a part of! i think i might sign up for a few. it'd be a fun way to get involved.

♥ erica
sweetsandhearts.blogspot.com

Jade Purple Brown said...

great post, ill check it out!

Post a Comment

Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox