Thursday, January 7, 2010

Here's an idea.

I'm glad to see I'm not alone in having so many ideas & not knowing where to start. So I had a look around today & found so many funky things.. I just had to share! (Click the photos for links.)


These classes contain video tutorials using both Photoshop & Elements, a bunch of free scrapping goodies from Sweet Shoppe Designs and the freedom of doing it at your own pace! (If you have any problems they have a forum as well) There's three to choose from, depending on what skill level you are. I think I'm going to skip the beginner's and jump into 'Now We're Rocking With Photoshop - Class 2'. It's $59.00, which ends up being cheaper than buying all the goodies alone... I can't wait to try it out.


My dream is to own a home in Brooklyn, since I'm in Western Australia it's probably not going to happen but that won't stop me having the best decorated home in Perth one day :p Take a look at this amazing blog I found today for some great inspiration when it comes to quirky home decor. yes that middle picture is a cat bed, I'm in love!


Okay so maybe Home Reno isn't for you, maybe you're not into scrap-booking either? Maybe you're 2010 resolution is to keep a journal? I have attempted this many times & find myself faltering after a week... ("What I write isn't interesting enough") If this sounds like you too then have no fear! This diary has multiple choice questions & fill in the blanks on every page, it's that simple! It's around $20 at Angus & Robertson and comes in 6 funky colours, I love the blue. What colour would you pick?

12 comments:

M. said...

love the journals, the colors are amazing

lovelove, M.
http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

That cat bed is amazing! I absolutely love it..!

Jen Hsieh said...

i love that simple diary. multiple choice questions?? i have to check that out haha :)

Maggii said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Frock Around the Clock said...

That journal is such a good idea! I want multiple choice questions in my life. The home decorations pictures are beautiful - I'm just in the process of moving out and I want about fifty million different themes in my bedroom - just can't narrow it down! :) x

Elaine said...

Great links! These are such great ideas! Thanks so much for sharing :)


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Eyeliah said...

I haven't kept a diary since I was 17.... but it was something I wrote in most days of my teen life. I look at my blog now as my diary, and my song book.

Maggii said...

i gave up on my diary yesterday :p

Sweets and Hearts said...

oh cool! those online classes sound really helpful. and if your dream is to own a home in brooklyn, then i'm sure you can make that happen someday!

those journals are really nice. i write in a personal journal (have since i was in middle school hehe). when i finish my current one, i want to get one of those! i'd pick the blue one, i think.

<3

Sweets and Hearts said...

"What I write isn't interesting enough". don't worry about that! that's what i thought too, and yeah, most of the stuff i write in my journal probably isn't interesting, but it's nice to write down your thoughts and dreams, and maybe snarky comments about other people haha. they're fun to look back on.

Audrey Allure said...

i love scrapbooking :)

love your blog! :)
- Audrey Allure <3
http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

Maggii said...

is there spmething where i dont get the classes and just get the stuff i wish it was free :(

Post a Comment

Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox