Friday, January 1, 2010

Contact me!

email: ebby_brooke(at)hotmail(dot)com

snail mail: Miss Ebony
196 Grevillea Street
Tom Price WA 6751
Australia

skype: david_ebony

3 comments:

The Napkin Dad said...

I am really bothered that you have found yourself around 'friends' who can't figure out how to be kind and supportive. It's ok to rib a person, to make light fun, but when the person is hurt and diminished by it, it's not fun and it's not right. I really hope you find a way to replace those friends. It is not impossible to find good friends who will be for you, not against you. It isn't easy among your age group though, and that's the problem. Keep searching and connecting as best you can to those who are positive. And DO NOT stop being what you love to be, no matter who says it isn't of value. it IS of value. If not to some knuckled headed jerks in Australia, certainly to others around the world.
Friend,
Marty

oOgiewOogie said...

In regards to today's post.. 6.24.10. I wanted to give you a virtual ((HUG)). I adore your pale skin~!! You're gorgeous just the way you are!

Screw people who put others down just to fulfill there empty lack of self -esteem.

Truck on chica.. you're beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say, I really get where you are coming from with your 'friends'. I've been having similar trouble and it is so hard to find people who appreciate you for who you are! Keep doing what your doing and people who love the things you do will come into your life.

Post a Comment

Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox