This was originally a big whiney post about not feeling good enough and not knowing what I want to post about blah blah blah. I decided I don't need to bore you with the fact I am bored. I'm just gonna spruce this place up a bit & believe that what I have to say does matter :)
Thank you to the gorgeous girls who have been leavin some lovin despite my erratic postage.
This is probably boring your brains out. I'm going to be more consistent from now on. I'll leave you with some recent photobooth snaps, consider them an apology :p
My personal favourite! ^
12 comments:
LOL These are too cute!!! ;)
clothedmuch.blogspot.com
That last pic is soooo sweet xox
Unfortunately no, that was my bad + I wanted to cry when I realised I had to come to work on Monday!!! But at least we still get Tuesday off - hooray!
Any plans? x
Man, you two are so freakin' adorable I can barely stand it!
Ahh you two are so cute together :) Love you blog- it's awesome!
I am giving you an award! Please see my blog :)
this is all too cute!
x ♥
hope you feel better! sorry that you feel bored/slumpy or whatever.
these pics made me smile. you guys are so cute together!
<3
Ah lucky you! My boss is great too, but I've just come back from Holidays. I don't tend to get too crazy on Australia Day - I'm actually staying home to attempt to sew a skirt this Australia Day....wooo I'm getting in the spirit! Ha Ha, will definitely have the Hottest 100 on though! That's a given! Nope, I don't vote, I always end up giving myself a headache trying to decide who should be where on my list...ha ha..
Have a WONDERFUL day, I hope you get to have a long weekend! x
lol i ♥ the 2nd one :D
I love this, kudos to you for looking to the bright side, I often concentrate on the negatives which further dampens my mood, it is a definite flaw. Ps what you have to say does matter, never doubt that.
I LOVE YOU!
You guys are too cute! :D
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox