Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Miles Apart


I'm back from holidays! I have so much to post about but thought I would start at the end rather than the beginning - is that cool with everybody? On Saturday I went to stay at my best friend's house, we went out and sung karaoke (more about that later) and then spent Sunday driving to my favourite suburb; Fremantle.


I love it because of it's laid back vibe and funky little stores. Hannah doesn't like shopping though (okay, she hates it) so I simply enjoyed a little time with her and Donna (I hadn't seen either in over 6 months!) We got milkshakes at this cute little place called 'The Carriage Cafe'


Let me introduce my best friend Hannah. She is one of the craziest, funniest, most loyal people I know. We were inseparable in highschool (We called ourselves 'Habony') and it breaks my heart to have to go so long without seeing her now. I chose to share this shot because it shows off my new hair colour! You may not notice the change but I got the blonde highlights taken out and opted for the ever faithful chocolate brown... It makes me look whiter and I love that (much to the surprise of my hairdresser) :D


We also caught up with Tom and Luke. We met them on holiday in 2006 and hadn't all hung out together since.  It really is true that no matter how long you are away, it seems like no time has passed at all with best friends. And yes, Luke is always that happy about having photos taken :p

Outfit details: dress/Sportsgirl, bag/Bluebird, shoes/Moolala

20 comments:

Sara said...

yay!! your back :) Your hair looks very pretty! Your friends look awesome, kind of like most of my friends. looks like you had a blast! I am very much missing the warm weather so your pictures are making me wish for summer! I am glad you took pics to share with everyone :)

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Aw, I love your hair color! Your dress in the first picture is darling too!

thegirlhassparke said...

I am glad that you had a good trip. I live away from my best friend too and I hate only seeing her a few times a year. I think the hair looks great. Glad that you are enjoying postcrossing.

Maggii said...

Yay ur bak :D glad u had a good trip hope u feel refreshed and.... ya :D lolz

maggii xxx

Madeline Veenstra said...

I adore this dress, it's so pretty :)

Sara said...

I had to come by again and say thx for what you wrote! You rock :) I am glad to have blogging friends to cheer me up, thank you!

Kyla said...

You look sooooo cute! I love how your eyes pop with your new hair color and those sandals are awesome!

Louise said...

Your hair looks really nice! More natural if you allow me to say. I miss my best friend too, we used to be so close and it feels weird not being with her.

I really like the dress with sandals! spring is coming!!

AudreyJ
http://shegotaticket2ride.blogspot.com

guildedsecret. said...

fantastic hair color change! it suits you perfectly :)

xo.
princesspolitico.blogspot.com

Chloƫ, Wardrobe Quarry said...

I love the dress, infact I tried it on myself in sportsgirl, didnt get it though :(. Your blog is great, I am going to follow you.

Anonymous said...

Oh I hear ya! I live in 'the sunshine state' so I've got no hope of getting my lovely snowy winters here! Boo!

Maybe one day we'll both move away to some lovely winter wonderland + we'll be content x

Nadia Kamballa said...

You look so cute in that floral dress.. ^_^

http://thenovembergirl.blogspot.com

E said...

your dress is so pretty! you look so sweet in it :)

heyfancypants.blogspot.com

Sweets and Hearts said...

ebonyyyy!

i'm so glad you're back. :D
i loooove your dress! you look so pretty.

looks like you had a lot of fun on your holiday. it's too bad you hadn't seen your friends in a long time (me neither!), so i know how it feels to have a little reunion where everyone catches up and it feels as if nothing has changed.

can't wait to see more photos!

yup, that's the fredflare dress i had to exchange! i'm glad you like it. i'm just happy this one fit correctly hehe. and that alice in wonderland eyeshadow set IS nice! i did a little research and was trying to figure out if sephora/amazon shipped to australia, but they don't. agh. if i can find a place that ships to you, i'll let you know for sure!

<3

Anonymous said...

That's exactly what I did! This dress was my 'LAZY' dress :P

Have a beautiful day x

Celeste said...

you have such a cute outfit on! i love your blog :)

Madeline Veenstra said...

Hi Ebony, just came back to say I have a v-day present for you on my blog :)

Anonymous said...

OMG i love your dress, you look adorable! and thank you for the very sweet (not creepy!)comment on my blog :)

www.messyourhairup.blogpsot.com

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty floral dress, love it!

fashionableroad.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

You are so pretty ! I looooove your outfit !! x

Post a Comment

Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox