
I had work this morning and it went surprisingly quick! I was in no rush to go home because David was away checking out the mine site he will be working at next year. It's calling coming together... We don't know exactly when his fly in - fly out job will start or when we will be leaving as yet, but I am counting the days.

When we both got home we spent some time outside with the cats :) We've pretty much cat-proofed the yard so Mischa (pictured) can't escape. Until she works out she can scale the fence if she tries hard enough. I seriously have to show you guys the places she gets to in the house; on top of the shower door which is like 2 cm thick. She belongs in a circus :D

This photo cracks us up. It was taken while she stalked the people over the fence; she was just sitting there watching them, craning her neck when they moved out of sight and everything. If she was a human she would get locked up, the way she stares at them :D She sorta looks like a koala. Ah, she's a cutie.
Do you have any cute pics of your furbabies? Lemme see!
15 comments:
She is gorgeous and these photos are really good!
Baaaaw! Cute kitty! Micha does look a lot like Týr, they have very similar markings!
d'aww your kitty is so beautiful!
I really like these pictures! And I'm glad work went by fast-- it drags by far too often!
Hehe.. Your cat and I have the same name... Mine is spelt differently but still. I've been starting to realize its not an uncommon pet name. Cats, dogs, pet food... LOL
Love your blog!
Hey, I was just letting you know that I'm tagging you in my "Looks I Love" Sunday post! Hope it's okay :]
awwww so cute :)
Haha, that last photo of your kittie is the cutest thing! XD
so so cute! I love kittens..and she is so cute. <3
bwahahaha your kitty's so photogenic, it's priceless! :D the last photo really made me smile.
Aw, your kitty is so cute! I love when cats climb to crazy places! I cant believe yours can sit on the shower door!!
she is adorable!!!!
check out my blog at jessy-missj.blogspot.com
the last photo is funny , she look shocked haha
Eyes wide open @ @
OMGGGG your kitty is tooo cute! i LOVE LOVE cats! her eyes are beautiful! whenever i take photos of my cat, i think she knows what i'm doing because then she starts posing and all hehe
sweet blog! a new follower! come by for a visit or follow too??!
youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com
x Your Only Blackswan
Ahahaha, that last photo absolutely cracks me up. What a character.
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox