Tuesday, August 10, 2010

18 months old already!


How time flies... I just love how this photo turned out! I can't wait to get my hands on a better camera ( $300 saved so far!) and spend hours shooting their movements. For those who don't already know, this is our gorgeous girl Tibby. She's definitely the more gentle, sweet & sensitive kitty...she's next to me cuddling and purring as I type this :) She misses David as much, if not more than, I do when he goes away so we keep each other company. As much as I love the extra attention, I can't wait until he's back.. 2 more sleeps!

15 comments:

Jasmine said...

cats , i think they're really adorable bt i dont know why i never have the patience to own a pet

haha its like i love animals but i dont like to keep them

m. said...

she's so beautiful.

Jia Shin Lee said...

ohhh I'm a cat lover too btw she's pretty
check out my babies here http://jiashinlee.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-pussie-cats.html

Alex said...

Oh she's beautiful. I love closeups of cats.

Congrats on the camera savings! How much do you need for the model you want?

Anonymous said...

what a cutie :)

Sara said...

Awww!! That face!!! She is just so cute and sweet!!! I wish Mary was like that! I am going to have to do a sneak attack with the camera to get her :P

I can def send you the striped skirt! Lauren borrowed it, but had a hard time styling it. She only styled it one way so I dunno I can just send it to you to borrow or if you want to still try it three ways be my guest :) I have a lot of mail to sort through so I will try to send it this weekend for you!

maggeygrace said...

haha awww, cute! You make me almost want to give the whole cat thing a try someday. I have a really odd irrational fear of them...truly. Hahaha :)

YAY for David coming home :) I'm going to be so sad when I have go to a month...two months without seeing Niklaas :( gahh.

Ashley Dy said...

Tibby is so cuteee! Love your awesome blog!

carlotta cisternas said...

she's such a beautiful kitty! great photo :)

Anonymous said...

nawww, she is TOO cute! I love her :) I love your new blog layout, sorry I havent been to visit in a little while, it looks awesome! xx

Sarah J said...

NAAAAW.
i love her nose.
Perfection.

Natalie said...

thanks for the great comment, im checking out frankie magazine now and i love it! thanks very much :)

i also love the graphics and layout of your blog! i love the way it looks really personal!

Tibby is such a lovley name for a cat, she is adorable.

peace xx

this-is-hooked.blogspot.com

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

what a sweet kitty! I am itching to get my own apartment so that I can adopt one. I love your blog layout, its awesome.

Jennifer said...

Awwwe too cute!! :{D

Meg! said...

Lol my bouncy bangs are probably due to my curly hair, which makes all of my hair annoying bouncy. I also don't put any conditioner in my bangs when I'm washing my hair, nor do I put any leave-in condition in them (though I do put it in the rest of my hair). This gives them more body, and keeps them from getting greasy and weighed down after a couple days of not washing my hair.

Post a Comment

Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox