Friday, August 20, 2010

Coming Up Blank

So I'm all better! I woke up feeling dandy the day of my dr's appointment so I cancelled it and here we are. So yes, I'm alive, just a little uninspired as of late. It's my bday in a week and it's only just kicking in that David isn't gonna be here for it... he'll be in Vegas on his best mate's Buck's night week :D None of my family live in this town anymore, and as you're all aware I don't exactly relate to a lot of people here, so it's just gonna be me and the cats at this point. (That comes off a lot more emo than I'm actually feeling, haha.) I'm not that sad about it... it happens.

Today I received a little package from Selise just for helping her out with a blogger code. Made. my. week. to see that little thing sticking out my mailbox at lunchtime. Man, I wish I could just pay for all my online friends to be here to celebrate 19. On second thoughts, maybe we should all fly to Melbourne, or somewhere fun like that. Haha. At this point I tried to complete my very first 'Fill In The Blanks Friday' but realised that my life was not like a tv show and all my answers were 'One Tree Hill' haha. So this is all I got. Oh and David & I had pizza tonight from the local place for the first time in, oh, a year, and we ate too much. I am literally stuffed. Hope you have a grand weekend! I am something pretty unusual and fun to share with you tomorrow but I'm keeping mum until then... hehe, keeping mum. Ah I love old-school sayings. What's your favourite?

18 comments:

Chaucee said...

Maybe you can celebrate early with David? Make it special then. Too bad no on will be in town! But that is such a lovely package.

Amber said...

Well happy early birthday. I think my favorite old school saying is one my mom says a lot...like I could eat ice cream "till the cows come home" or something like that (side note I am from Texas) :)

Sara said...

Ebs I really wish I could be there for your birthday, I feel so bad that you will be by yourself! :(

I love your old school sayings, lol. I think I just say "bloody hell" a lot.

Anonymous said...

Awwe, well I hope your birthday is an excellent one! You deserve it. :)

My favorite saying would have to be "when pigs fly". I know it is just so typical, but I think I flying pig is my ideal pegasus. I'd love to ride one of those to and from school!

Much love,
www.howloveli.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so beautiful!

Maggii said...

we'll be sure to call you ebs ^3^

Kat said...

I think you should do an early celebration with David befor he goes. Maybe you should fly to the Gold Coast and I will celebrate with you :P

eleanor said...

I'm pretty sure seeing a package in the mail box (for you, not someone else) is one of the best feelings in the world, haha! That looks so cute.

Awh, that really sucks - I wish I could come celebrate with you! David better bring you back a reeaaly amazing present.... hehe!

X

PS. I'm not sure if I already answered your question but Morne's name is said 'more-nay', like French pronounciation! Haha.

becca said...

Aw, how cute are you!?! I just love your little place here.

Your Only Black Swan said...

happy birthday!! it's alright, your cats are so cute im sure they will do their best to keep u company if not shower you with kitty-love attention!

youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

x Your Only Blackswan

apparentlyjessy said...

Wow, a trip to Vegas before the wedding, that's one lucky groom!!
I would be a little bummed if I were alone on my birthday too, you should stock up with your favourite movies and foods and just spend the day doing what you LOVE doing! I am sure your kitties will give you lots of loves too!

Meg! said...

Omg I wish I could fly out and celebrate with you on your birthday! It sucks your man can't be with you for it, but I'm sure it'll rule anyway. <3

thegirlhassparke said...

I wish that I could be there to celebrate with you!! Mmmmm I would love some pizza.

Aoife. said...

Aw, maybe you could celebrate early?
I'm sorry, I'm crap when it comes to ideas and such.
The package you got was adorable, though. ^^
<3

Unknown said...

Oh WOW! Ebony, can you email me your address? I know just the thing to cheer you up on the other side of the world on your special day! :)

jazzy ♥

Unknown said...

What a sweet sentiment:) That's too bad that you wont have your boyfriend there to celebrate with you. I'm sure you can have a blast all by yourself make cupcakes and smile lots:)Happy birthday in advancex

Sweets and Hearts said...

i wish you had gone to vegas too so we could meet up. but i didn't like vegas anyway. too smelly and too hot ;[

Lovers, Saints & Sailors said...

Hooray, it arrived! I'm glad you liked it. I just knew a little Kiki K magic wouldn't go astray ;)

Now, when spending your birthday with yourself you need to do exactly everything that you like. From the minute you wake until the minute you sleep.

Wake when you want.
Eat what you want for breakfast.
Go where you want.
Watch what you want.
Wear what you want.
Eat what you want for lunch.
See who you want.
Listen to what you want.
Buy yourself what you want.
Eat what you want for dinner.
Bake what you want.
Sleep when you want.
Eat what you want for a midnight snack.

Post a Comment

Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox