
It was awesome weather for the town's Nameless Festival (yep, that's actually it's name!) on Saturday and I had the morning off so Tash and I decided to grab a spot of lunch and check it all out.

I woke up at 9:30 but was pottering around on the computer (as I do) until the very last minute, so I put my makeup and clothes on in about half an hour and I don't think I scrubbed up too badly :) I loved wearing my little oxfords with this dress. It just felt more pulled together than thongs (aka flip-flops) would have ya know? I would love to have some frilly socks to wear with this outfit, and these shoes in general... know of any online stores?

I'm totally undecided as to whether to get my blunt bangs cut in again or to let them grow out. I have a big forehead so I like rocking some sort of fringe, but looking at these photos I'm liking the soft longer length. What do you think? Oh and this is my fave bag in ivory - I had to get it after realising just how much wear my black version gets (and it was on sale!)... I think this version is more day appropriate :D

After the fair Tash and I headed back to hers and watched Valentine's Day (loved it!) over a bottle of wine. It was simply an amazing afternoon. I miss having good girl friends. My chin is doing something weird here but I wanted to share this photo because you can see little Mischa contemplating climbing the flyscreen door - she ALWAYS does this when we're out the front unpacking the car etc. It's the cutest thing :)

Yep, she decided to go for it so David had to take a picture! Don't worry, she's very capable of getting herself down and she did, not 5 seconds after we got the photo. She is such a silly kitty sometimes!
dress/sportsgirl - hat/billabong - shoes/novo - bag/portmans - bracelet/pandora
photo action by my4hens :)
photo action by my4hens :)
28 comments:
I like your bangs like this. They look good! Ps - I really like the effect on these photographs.
i love your dress, and you mentioned frilly socks...i have a pair from Topshop that are just plain ankle socks with a little frill round the top, and they're quite short so they're a nice length that doesn't shorten your legs!! And I've seen some nice ones in H&M too =)
http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.com/
oh and i love your kitten!! we once had one that used to climb our wine rack that looked like a bird cage and would sit all curled up on the top, it can't have been very comfortable as it's made of iron bars!! =D
You look so beautiful my dear!! I love this look! I love the little oxfords too!! Oh and a nameless fest? how cool is that! Mischa is cracking me up! My friend Jessica's cat used to do that all the time at night and scare us! I love when kitties get all creative and hyper lol!
I dunno if Daria came to DVD, I will have to look online :)
LOves you!!!!!!
XOXOXOXOX
Haha, Mischa has such a determined look on her face. So cute.
I really like your hair the length/style it is now. I was thinking that when I looked at the second photo before I even saw what you'd written about it so my vote is to keep it the way it is :)
Ebony! This is so cute. So, so cute. I love that dress!! I want one! Haha. And you're right! The oxfords really tie it all together and look marvelousss! Plus, I love your hat!
If you come visit me here in Idaho, I will absolutely take adorable farm pictures of you and David! Or, Nik will take them seeing as he is the photographer hehe. He really is getting so good! His tumblr is so precious. Haha.
I adore you!
Aw Ebony, these are some of my favorite photos of yours! You look so gorgeous! I love the dress and how you accessorized it. Oh, and I love your bangs at this length too. They look really good!
What a funny cat!!
I love your blog. Im following
http://this-is-hooked.blogspot.com/
oh ebony, you are so adorable. <3
i love that dress.
so lovely.
you look wonderful dearest.
xo
I think this might be my favourite outfit of yours yet - you look adorable!
I love that dress and how you wore it with your brogues, I'm inspired for spring time :)
(And how good do you look in that hat!?)
You are so adorable! Oh my. New follower here. :D
This is such a cute outfit. It must be really warm up there. Were still freezing here. Love your hat its so sweet.
Look at you! The perfect ladylike look right here guys. Gorgeous.
I know Urban Outfitters have some frilly ankle socks on sale at the moment and they ship to Australia now. WOOHOO!!! If you don't know the store already you will love it.
I like that, pirate stuff = me to you hehe. I just can't help it. I love skulls so much! In fact I am wearing 2 skull rings as I type this ;)
You look adorable!! Love this whole outfit!! Stunning!
Your cat is just a bit too cute!!!
xxx
Gorgeous as always! I love your outfit so spring/summer! I can't wait for the sun & beach time! over here in Melb its FREEZING :(
eep! x
Hey Ebony - just wanted to let you know I tagged you for a little meme on my blog.
Cute outfit Ebony! You look so sweet and gorgeous!
I love the pic of your kitty on the fly screen! Our cat used to do a big run up the corridor to do that too, so cute!
Awww, you look very pretty! I love your dress..
http://thenovembergirl.blogspot.com
pretty ♥ you :)
i think you a lil like Dakota Fanning
Omg, that kitten is hilarious! Haha!
Also you look absolutely adorable! Plus, I am a big fan of blunt bangs with long straight hair so I say go or that, but in the end you have to do what you feel best with ^^
LOVELY! absolutely.
:-)
Oh my goodness, what an darling dress! I love the pattern, and it's so fun paired with the floppy hat and oxfords. What a great alternative to sandals! Oh, and your kitty is ADORABLE. I can't believe she manages to get all the way up there!
looking great ebony! that dress is so pretty :)
heyfancypants.blogspot.com
sweet fleur dress :))
wwwtariarizona.blogspot.com
What an adorable outfit! The hat looks great on you. :)
xx Love & Aloha
awww, you look so pretty ebony!
the floral dress + floppy hat are so summery. ^_^
it's fun doing girly things and
hanging out with friends!
hmm i'm not sure where to find frilly socks (yet), but i'll be sure to let you know. funny because i used to wear those when i was a kid, you know? and now that everything comes back in fashion i wish i had saved some of my old stuff >_<
<3
p.s. love the new blog look! the layout looks cleaner and more organized!
I think I may just have to come over and steal your hat!
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox