Monday, August 16, 2010

My (not-so) Celebrity Crush...

My throat is so swollen it hurts to breathe, luckily I have a Dr's appointment tomorrow. Geebus, this cold has hung around forever - I need to eat more vegetables I think. Thought I'd share my latest page, it was for a SSD portfolio challenge - we had to scrap our celeb crush... Click image for a closer look at the journalling and credits.


*fingers crossed* the doc can fix me up... totally drained. This sickness and the fact we played netball yesterday in the middle of the day with 5 players! Such a workout! Bleh.

18 comments:

Bee. said...

nice journal page (:

maggeygrace said...

aw, so cute :) I love your scrapbooking pages! I wish you could scrapbook my entire life for me, hahaha :) I love the last line!

Amber said...

Cute and get well!

Unknown said...

EBONYYYYY I missed you are your blog! :D I'm so happy I've got loads to catch up on.

You're poorly?! I hope it's nothing serious :( Have lots of rest and don't push yourself to do anything too strenous, you'll get better soon :) Perfect opportunity to get that other half of yours to run around for you too hahaa!

Thanks once again SO MUCH for guest-posting for me, I really appreciate it. You're one in a million, such a shame you're the south of the equator!

Claire @ Jazzpad

m. said...

get better soon :)

that page looks so lovely.
xo

Lovers, Saints & Sailors said...

Awww honey that's the cutest page ever!

I hope the doc fixes you right up. I getting a sore throat and the sniffles on top of this killer headache so I'm crossing every finger that I don't wind up sick. I've got the horseradish & garlic tablets out and I'm gonna drink water until it's coming out of my ears!

You're right to fall for that dress. It's gorgeous and I can totally see it on you. I'd go an 8 for sure. You're only a wee thing.

Hope you're feeling better today x

pearlslaceandruffles said...

That picture is so cute! xoxo

http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com/

Anna Katrina said...

hope you get well soon :) & i love orlando bloom him and miranda kerr are perfect


stop by sometime<3
http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

Chloƫ, Wardrobe Quarry said...

I totally see the resemblance. Umm I love Orlando Bloom!

thegirlhassparke said...

Haha this is too cute!

Alex said...

I find Orlando a bit cardboardy - David is much better looking! I love looking at your scrapbooking :)

Anonymous said...

love the blog!!

Sara said...

LOL how awesome! You have your very own Orlando to snuggle up with :)


Ebs, I love your new little pic of you outside, that is such a sweet picture :D

Flashes of Style said...

lovely post!

Gracie said...

Love that page!! It's really sweet.

I do hope you get better though. It sucks when sickness hangs around forever.

MMM said...

haha... that's funny... I like your blog girl!! and i'm in love with cats... yours is so adorable... mine is black and white but i've always wanted a grey one=)

keep going girl!!

Jasmine said...

Ebs , the photo is so sweet , you poor thing

i surely hope you will get better soon

haha btw about celebrity crush i had a major one on Joseph Gordon Levitt lol

happy Friday ♥

Belen said...

ebony, i love that photo you posted. hahaha ♥

Post a Comment

Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox