Had a blast at netball tonight :) We didn't win again but it was a great team effort and I feel pumped about actually doing some exercise! Yayyy! In other news, the lovely Claire is on hols (in France the lucky duck!) and she asked me to do a little guest spot so if you want your Ebony fix (who doesn't?) head on over
there.
Oh and I'm lucky enough to be guesting on Sugarplum Paperie's digital creative team this month too! I'd never played with her designs but I am LOVING it so far... you should definitely check out her kits :)

As always, click images for closeups and full credits :) Life is good.
2 comments:
I absolutely love your "love" page. "I never want to forget moments like these"
perfect way to describe everything.
I wish you only the best, Ebs :)
wow haha Happy Girls are always pretty
someone is in ♥ :)
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox