Sunday, August 1, 2010

Speak Simlish to me!

LMAO!
You guys should know by now I'm a bit obsessed when it comes to the sims - it happens in spurts though. I won't have the urge to play for a month and then I'll play non-stop for a day, disregarding my own need to pee and eat, and often sleep. Haha.

Stumbled across this video today via a friend's Facebook and just had to share. 1) It's hilarious and so so creative 2) It 's by a bunch of kids in Perth (yep, my capital city! I totally wish I was there for it!)


I'm gonna go check out the rest of their blog now and thank them for the laugh :)

7 comments:

apparentlyjessy said...

Hehe, very funny clip! I went to a comic/video game convention last year and there were two girls dressed as sim characters, basically they just had a headband with a green diamond coming out of it on! Simple and very clever!
I haven't played sims for years, I remember it being very addictive though!

stephanieesstar said...

Haha, that is too funny! I wish there were more people doing it instead of just the one guy!

Chloƫ, Wardrobe Quarry said...

haha i love the little actions he does, like the bladder one.

Sara said...

OMG that is too funny! He does all the actions! it is making me want to play sims! lol :)

Anonymous said...

Hahahahhahahahahaaaa!

Finally Ebony you link me to something funny! Well done. ;)

Sweets and Hearts said...

haha!!
omg, i used to be OBSESSED with playing
the sims. it was really bad. i stopped
playing in high school though, and didn't
buy the newer versions for fear of it
sucking time out of my life.

i miss it though >_<

<3

p.s. ooo i have yet to get the perfect pair of oxfords! so cool that you have a pair already. i only know one person in real life who has them, but i think they're so cute! the people that you gave you the weird looks aren't "in the know" yet ;) so you're lucky you're ahead of them in the trend department!

Unknown said...

This is hilarious! I spent many school holidays playing The Sims in my early high school days. oh the memories! :)

Post a Comment

Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox