Friday, August 6, 2010

New amazing digital store!

If you ever considered jumping into scrap booking now is the time! A brand new modern, funky and just generally awesome site opened up and everyone's a n00b, so you wouldn't be joining a community as the outsider ya know? 9th and Bloom. Amazing. Getting a few pages done so far this month, my creative mojo is back :D




Okay okay, enough of me trying to make you all join me in my scrapping adventures... hehe. Good news with David's nose! Because we live in such an isolated area, he gets a free flight to Perth to get it re-broken and all fixed up :D Yay! The fair is on this weekend! I'm going tomorrow afternoon for lunch with Tash and then tomorrow night with the guy for the fireworks and a real look around. Note to self: take photos you terrible blogger! Haha.

What are you up to this weekend?

5 comments:

Sara said...

lol please take pics! Great to hear about David! Woot!

I really need to check out scrapping, but I am too friggin' time crunched! At least I get to look at all of your pretty scraps! :) :)


XOXOXOXOX
Have fun Ebs!
~Sara

Amber Schmidt said...

Such a sweet site!

Hope you have a just-as-sweet-as-you-are day!

xxoo,
Amber Rose

Lovers, Saints & Sailors said...

That's great news!

It's The Man's birthday today so we're doing whatever he wants to do. We had a big one last night/this morning so mostly what he wants to do is lay on the couch haha ;)

Tomorrow I'm helping a friend with some styling and maybe checking out some of Brisbane Fashion Week. Yay!

OneCraftyFox said...

Totally cute!! I think you may have convinced me :)

Maggii said...

hahahha oh dear look at leos and my teeth xD

Post a Comment

Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox