Friday, February 26, 2010

Don't say sorry...

Never apologise for asking for what you need. The answer to every question you don't ask is always no.
Never apologise for asking questions. When you stop asking questions, you don’t just run out of answers – you run out of hope.
Never apologise for being passionate. Unless you’re passionate about stabbing strangers with broken Coke bottles.
Never apologise for falling in love. Your heart’s calling the shots.
Never apologize for falling out of love.Your heart’s still calling the shots – even when you throw up an air ball.
Never apologise for loving yourself. If you do, you probably don’t love yourself as much as you thought.
Never apologise for needing alone time. Solitude is soil. Solitude is medicine. And if you don’t get your fix every day, your life will suffer.


David's gone to the coast with all our coupled up friends (as you know the beach and me do not agree); this will be my first weekend alone in the house since moving in! Yay for baths and pancake breakfasts!

Check out the rest of this list at  Hellomynameisblog.
Found at The Creamy Middles

9 comments:

jasmine said...

Aww, this is lovely.

Lulu said...

this is so lovely! thank you for sharing, it really brightened up my day, as cheesy as that sounds =] especially the last one.

postcardsfromdreamland.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

I love everything you've said in this post, so TRUE! & you & your cat look so cute together! :)

Kyla said...

Enjoy your weekend! I love a little me time :)

Sara said...

ohh pancakes! Yum!!!

I love these Eb! I really do, I saw sorry all the time, lol so this is very fitting. They are actually very true. I like the one about loving yourself best, a lot of people appoligize for liking something about themselves. it's strange.


Me time is great! I love taking bubble baths, I do forget about them while living with a guy.

That pic is very sweet, you and the kitty are soo cute! (Which one is that? lol)

xoxox
~Sara

Chloë, Wardrobe Quarry said...

I love the little words at the start, they really got me thinking. The photo is sweet too, cute kitty :)

s said...

What a wonderful post! After a very long week- and having to work an extra day tomorrow- it provided a much needed smile, thank you! :)

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Love this post!

OneCraftyFox said...

Lovely blog and great pic! Have fun eating pancakes :)

Post a Comment

Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox