
It's only $7.20 AU - visit their blog by clicking above.
I got my copy from Bird In The Hand zine shop, along with a few other goodies, I can't wait to share them with you all :) I'm totally new to the world of 'zines' and would love to know if you guys have any favourites I would be interested in... If however you're as confused by the term as I was you can check out this link for some simple info on them, thanks wikipedia.
I got my copy from Bird In The Hand zine shop, along with a few other goodies, I can't wait to share them with you all :) I'm totally new to the world of 'zines' and would love to know if you guys have any favourites I would be interested in... If however you're as confused by the term as I was you can check out this link for some simple info on them, thanks wikipedia.
9 comments:
Ohhhh I didn't know Giant Robot is a zine (followed the link) & I like that one! Ebony I adore Frankie but I haven't had the newest one with the new non-wipe free paper because I live in the UK & I used to get Frankie from Borders but they closed down. Now I can't get my greasy mitts on it! I'm going to suscribe but it costs about £120 for the year (have to pay in one go) so I've been saving my pennies.... :(
Hey Eb!
I might have to try to order one of those, I don't think I have come across a Zine before. It sounds cool, kind if similar to a reader's digest I think? I will have to check out thier blog and see what it is about. I love finding new things to look at, thanks for oisting this! :)
XO ~Sara
How delightful!!!! I love light reading like that. Must check it out now!
clothedmuch.blogspot.com
You are the sweetest commenter EVER! I'm so glad to have such amazing readers/blog friends as you :)
I'm pretty new to zines myself, but I do quite like Mixtape. I'll have to check out Spoonful too!
Thanks for your sweet comment :) Hehe, it has been taking me a while to update my Etsy shop, but there are some new photo prints that I'm gradually adding in there.
Hope you've been having a lovely week too!
what a pretty zine! what's it about, anyway? photography? stories? i don't know of any (i used to get a cute one called 'gloss' a looong time ago, but it has since ended) that i could recommend. sorry ;/
maybe you could start your own someday! i know some etsy sellers that make their own and sell them in their shops.
<3
i just visited the spoonful blog and i really like it! :)
<3
Hey Ebony,Thanks for your comment... that would be so sweet! I'll check out the costs & see if it's cheaper xx
YAY!!!!!!!
thea.
xx
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox