
Us before heading out to dinner last week - 19/02/10
Don't mind the shadows making out hair super boofy :)

Mischa helping me with my portfolio for February - 27/02/10
"Pay more attention to me mummy..."

Tibby thoroughly disappointed that Dad hasn't come home - 27/02/10
"Mummy's cuddles just aren't the same, when is he coming back?"
16 comments:
I swear. You two are some of the prettiest people!
And is that your wallet in one of the pics? Also very pretty!!!
Sounds like YOU had a fun night pretty lady! But mine was good too, I've gotta say, I'm definitely pro-no-hangover these days :) x
Toooo cute!
Eb!! I love all of these!! The one of you and David is very sweet. I wish you could take pictures of Kyle & me because it turned out great :)
I know I said it before, but I really love your hair! it makes your eyes pop!!
Mischa and Tibby are soooo cute!! They both have the prettiest eyes. Are they related? They look a lot alike, Tibby looks a little lighter from here. They both remind me a lot of my first kitty Massy, she was striped like them and was different shades of grey and tan. They look so sweet :)
xoxo
~Sara
So sweet, thanks for sharing :)
I love the cats
Seriously, you guys are SOO cute together!!! And your cats are so precious!! ;) Hope you have a fabulous March!!!
clothedmuch.blogspot.com
how SWEET of you to wish our families well <3
"US" there looks SUPER cute together. you look so happy!... YAY! :)
i also love the your floral print top!
Happy Week!
Tie Me a Bow
iloveyourhaircut♥
you guys are so cute! <3 <3 <3
your eyes look amazing in that picture and your kitties are adorable (too bad i'm allergic. :P).
ohhh i wish i had a recent family picture to show you. i'll look for one and show you sometime!
aren't pets the best? darling pictures and darling blog!! I'll be back - a lot!
freshbrownies.blogspot.com
You are so sweet my dear. xo.
i like your hair :p
Hi!!!
I stumbled upon your blog and I absolutely LOVE it!!!
Seriously. Just looking through it makes me so happy. I love your creativity.
You are seriously adorable and you have gorgeous eyes!!!
I love all the birds in your post- that dress is to die for!!!
You and your (boyfriend?husband?) are the cutest things everrrr.
I am now following you! I hope someday my blog will be half as cute as yours.
Love,
Magpie
Awwwh very cute ! :)
hi ebs!
i finally made it to your blog. you are lovely and you and your better make a sweet couple. your kittys are so cute.
love your bloggy.
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox