Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Spring in my step


So Monday was a good day... the weather was quite cool (it was cloudy as) and we had touch training. I ate the rest of my half block of chocolate (naughty!) and thanked God there were no more Magnums in the house. I'm terrible at resisting chocolate when it's in the cupboard... or fridge, or freezer. David and I couldn't decide on which flavour to get so we ended up with three. Which means 12 icecreams. And we finished them off in less than a week. So maybe, Monday wasn't such a good day :p At least I looked cute?

I know I've really been annoying David with "woe is me, nothing sits right, my thighs are getting bigger" talk and I wanna stop. I just need to start dressing for my shape until I alter that shape into what I want it to be. And I don't wanna be supermodel thin. I just want my wobbly bits to be toned and tight. I just don't know how to go about it. I'm not going back to the tp gym with only 7 weeks left. I'm going to try walking/wii fit in the morning again. And not buying the junk to begin with. Plan?

These shoesies are new and I love them. I'm not really one to wear heels (yet, watch out city life) so I like to have my fair share of fancy flats and sandals. They come in handy when I need to go anywhere formal with my bf and don't feel like towering over him either. This skirt has been with me for 4+ years and it never seems to want to sit right on me. Pretty sure it's the booty and since that baby is gonna go, the skirt can stay a little longer. I only own like 3 things from back then including this shirt and a pair of jeans I don't wear but can't let go :p

Here's hoping today (Wednesday) goes well. I better get in the shower if I'm going to attempt to be on time for work. I've been rather punctual lately :) Happy Hump Day!

top/jeans west - skirt/cotton on - shoes/betts - bracelet/pandora

18 comments:

maggeygrace said...

Ebony! My dear. YOU are lovely. I see not an ounce of wobble on you ;) I mean, it's great to be in shape and all, but regardless, I think you're positively gorgeous and no adjustments are necessary ;) I have these shoes!! Isn't that wonderful?? Hahaha. I love that floral top too :)

Amber Schmidt said...

Honeybee, this post was wonderful! I know people say it all the time, but "I can relate!"

I think that the two of us should come up with a workout plan and then nag eachother to get off our bums and stick to it.
Not that you have any wobble to lose! :)

Unknown said...

What a lovely outfit! Such a cute top and skirt :)
Oh my goodness, you have no wobble at all! You have no reason to feel insecure about your body! The important thing is to be happy though, so if you want to be more fit, that's great too :)

Mel said...

Ahhh cute shoes and blouse! And girl, you seriously not wobbly at all! Haha I tried Wii Fit, and I think I lack the motivation to play that game. Plus my trainer kind of creeps me out (the female one).

Jess said...

Hope you had a good day in the end. Its really hard being happy with our bodies, even when I was ten kilos lighter I wasn't happy with it. And I was by no means overweight. I'm trying to accept myself just the way I am though, which seems to make me much happier. And you are gorgeous and have nothing to worry about so just be happy x

Chloe Marie said...

You do look very cute! I love the florals with the blue, biking places can be really good for toning up your legs because life is no fun when we're constantly dieting right?

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

stunning
xx

apparentlyjessy said...

I think your outfit looks so sweet Ebony, and I think you are really gorgeous just how you are. We are all our own worst critic though!

Alex said...

God, I'm all wobble. I envy people like you so I'm really a bit shocked to see you saying that you're out of shape!

Chloƫ, Wardrobe Quarry said...

Thank you for the sweet comments and your support Ebony, it means a lot. I love you too! :)

And your 'shoesies' are very cute.

Sara said...

Ebs you look adorable! I love the low-back tops on you :)

Yeah, I need to get my booty all tightened up too :( Kyle is sick of me complaining as well, but then he goes and buys junk food! Boys! Le sigh.

Oh and can you tell me the secret to getting to work on time? lol I am glad that you feel good today, makes me feel good too :)

XOXOXOXOX

Amber said...

wobble? Where? I see none.

stephanieesstar said...

Hey girlie, I love that top! I think ladies are always a bit hard on themselves (I know I am), but it's good to know that you just want to tone up! It's a good goal to have! I've been trying to do that since summer, but I haven't seen much improvement! Oh well, being active makes me feel good, so that's what matters!

eleanor said...

I love the back of that top, and your shoes!

You are so teeny tiny, and have absolutely nothing to worry about! I know what you mean though. I ate so badly the last few weeks of winter (and the first few weeks of spring)... and feel so gross now. I'm planning a fresh start as soon as it's summer holidays!

X

Amanda said...

I love that top Ebony! It's so flattering on you, and that back of it is gorgeous.

I know from experience, if you don't buy something, you won't eat it! I always try to buy healthy (yummy) stuff that way I'm forced to eat healthy!

Lovers, Saints & Sailors said...

You look super cute! And don't worry, we all get in funks. Especially when there is something new on the horizon. Don't be too hard on yourself ok?
Hope you're doing good x

Unknown said...

You've got a really similar body shape to me! It's not overweight by any means, but I have wobbles too and I fluctuate with how happy I am with them. Sometimes I feel more womanly and content when I fill my clothes properly :) Either way you look lovely my dear, I really like the floral pattern and I am a little bit jealous that things are warming up for you down south! jazzy ♥

Meg! said...

Okay, take it from a girl whose bottom half is 2 sizes bigger than her top half: grow to love your booty! I hated my big butt for so long, sooo long, but now I love it. My boyfriend loves it, and it makes me feel super sexy. I may have wobbly doughy thighs, and super wide hips, but it's feminine and it makes me feel "mature" and sexy. Like Chel, from The Road to El Dorado. And judging from these photos, you are a very small girl with a lovely, feminine shape. I see no wobbly bits! And your bum fills out that skirt quite nicely! So there. :) <3

Post a Comment

Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox