In other news... I've been having a heap of fun with my new camera as of late. Tash asked me to go and get some shots of the new family pup Coco last week. (Like she had to ask!) Let me tell you, working with dogs is even harder than cats - but we got about 20 good shots of all three of their gorgeous labradors in the end. Not bad for an hour's effort... really makes me want a puppy of my own though! ;)

I love love love this shot of Mr Coco - isn't he the sweetest? I'm pretty proud of it because this is straight out of camera - it didn't require any processing at all.

This is Gypsy. She's such a kind and gentle dog and I think that personality really shines through in this photograph :) You can always expect a good lick from Gypsy... she'll offer her slobber up to you unless (read: probably best to stop her before she starts) you tell her 'No'.

There were actually quite a few good shots of Snoop - but this is my favourite. It's just such a unique capture and a fleeting moment - again, I'm pretty proud of myself for being able to snap it.

The money shot! Tash and Coco... they are ridiculously cute! I'm so glad Tash thought of me when she wanted to get some shots of Coco as a pup for the family :) Speaking of public recognition, Emily (jokingly) asked me to do her wedding photos the other day after seeing my quick captures at Amanda and Travis's wedding and Grace even came to me for camera advice! Makes me feel pretty special. Now to learn how to shoot in manual, haha.
Anyway, I'm gonna take off before I pass out from the pain. An hour and a half left at work alone... I'm gonna get off the computer and try and sit as still as possible :p Fingers crossed no customers come in, unless they wanna speak in mime. Gonna get some painkillers into me before we go out to Thai tonight for David's work leaving do.
16 comments:
Aw, Ebony!! I get really awful ulcers every couple of months - biting your cheek hurts so bad! Once the glands in my neck became soo swollen because of a really bad one.. ergh. They are the worst.
On another note - how clever are you! Dogs are hard to get photos of, aren't they? You did so well! I adore the second one.
X
i hope you feel better soon.
these photos are so lovely.
and thank you for your kind words, god knows i need them.
xo
Oh there is nothing worse then an ulcer, I hope you feel better soon. Coco is so cute, I cant wait to have my own puppy someday.
Those are some pretty beautiful photos you've got there (: I hope you feel better soon sweet! Ulcers are never fun.
Oh poor you - that sounds awful!! Hope you get better soon!
Love the doggie pics, you have done an amazing job! :)
So cute... I need to get my pup to cuddle with now.
Cheek sounds dreadful-- I do (almost) the same thing except I bite the inside of my lip. Ouch.
Eek, that sounds horrible! Hope you've got it all sorted out now and are feeling a bit brighter.
The photos are just amazing. The last one is especially cute - must have been so hard to capture two moving subjects!
I LOVE dogs and these ones are so adorable!
Ouch! Hope you're feeling better quick, at least you've got an incredible knack for animal photos to sooth the pain. These are so. cute.
And the fringed flats. Oh my gosh yes please. Au 8 means size 9 1/2 US, and that's me! (How would we ever find out how to convert shoe sizes without google!?) I would love to have them if they're still around, we could even do a cutsie package swap or something fun like that...
And saving for the trip? Took forever, plus I plan on just not eating while I'm over there. :) And I'm hiking a bunch, so that should help. I hope. Australia must be amazing though, do you have favorite places to visit around where you live? And, more importantly, how many snakes do you see on a daily basis? Worth the travel risk?
Such great shots, I have tried to take snap shots my pup and it is very hard, he never wants to look at the camera
AH!!! Too cute!! Puppies!
Gah!
Oh I posted your skirt :) Also I'm going to email you a web question, sara and I are redoing blogs and we needs your help, hehe! Oh and you have a mac, I think chloe does, and I do. We should all have a video chat (sara of course with me!) Yay!
Huggles,
Lauren
Sparrow & Urchin
Biting the inside of your cheek is one of the worst pains! I hate when I do that! Because then I always end up biting the same spot over and over and it takes so long to heal!
But, those photos of the pups are adorable!! I love love love puppy photos!!
Aww, I hope you feel better!
These puppies are so adorable, great pictures :)
OH your poor cheek! Kyle does it all the time, it hurts! I hope everything is okay!
PUPPIES!!! Omg, you have access to too many cute woggers! (my gramps calls the dogs woggers) I love your pics, I wish I could get my kitties to sit for some pics like that!
Oh and I am wearing your skirt! Yay! I posted "here to there" tonight too, miss you!
XOXOXOXOX
These are great shots! What sort of camera do you use? I really need to start taking my slr out more. I could use some more practice.
Hope your cheek gets better! I have a bad habit of biting the inside of my cheeks and it turns bad sometimes :( My dentist always scolds me for it.
I love the picture of Snoop! It's definitely my favorite <3
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox