Before I left for holidays, the lovely people at buyster contacted me asking if I'd be interested in reviewing one of their products for my blog... so I took a squiz and was surprised to see just how much cool stuff they had to choose from!

David and I eventually decided to hand the reviewing job over to Mischa & Tibby (hehe) and buyster were kind enough to offer us not one but TWO kitty beds for our babies! So stay tuned for pics and their opinion of their new sleeping quarters :)
Three weeks ago (I know! That long!) the beautiful Kat from Tea & Cupcakes tagged me with a short Q&A...
1. What is your favourite food? Oh gosh, I LOVE food. If we're talking treats it's chocolate, hands down. I am addicted to the stuff. But my favourite dish is David's risotto recipe, that I have now also perfected. It's amazing :)
2. What is your favourite childhood memory? The summer between year 4 and year 5. I had a Grease-like romance.. granted, I was 10 and we never held hands let alone kissed... but my boyfriend and I spent every waking minute together; at the pool, or riding out bikes to the Lilydale Falls, scratching our names into the bridge together, playing playstation at Allie's... it was so innocent and fun and I thought it was love. (Hehe!) Unfortunately it ended on the first day back at school - we were in separate classes and he wasn't feeling it anymore. His loss I say, but I was heartbroken at the time :)
3. What is your guilty pleasure? Spending more money on scrapping supplies than I will ever use! I'm trying to cut down lately in order to save for things I actually need.
4. If you won $1 million tomorrow, what would you do with it? If it was just ONE million... I'd build a house on the lot David owns in Rockingham. If it was a couple of million, the first thing I would do is book tickets to Michigan. Seriously.
5. Who is your biggest inspiration? This is a hard one... it'd be too easy to reel off a bunch of bloggers, and nobody in real life comes to mind as a particularly inspirational being. At risk of sounding like a complete creep, I'm gonna go with Lauren Grier. I don't want to harp on too much... she's just great, I hope I can one day be half the mumma and digital designer she is.
6. What are you reading at the moment? Nothing. I can't recall the last time I sat down and read a book... a month or so? But I do have Ciara Geraghty's second book on the way in the mail.
7. If you had a theme song what would it be? I like to think 'Just The Girl' by The Click Five would play when I walked into a room if my life was One Tree Hill or something :D
-- Okay, so I probably made that a little longer than it needed to be, forgive me!
Also, I've worn my boots to death since getting them and only took photos on one day... (my camera is slowly dying after being waterlogged and rice-bagged a few times.) I did wanna debut them on my blog with an amazing outfit but eh, whatever. Here they are and I love them.

Hmm, what else am I forgetting? Here have my last month's attempts at scrapping...





Not 100% happy with all of them. I just feel like the colours are too saturated or something, I dunno... But yes, thought I would share.
I got my package from Tillie! It was wonderful! Mixed CDs, bow clips, 'make your own garland' set, Breakfast At Tiffany's, Vintage postcards, lipbalm and jewellery! Oh and a chocolate fish (how kiwi! Haha) that Sepe and I shared. It was marshmallow covered in Cadbury chocolate... nomnom :)
I'm off to a cocktail night this evening at my friend Grace's. We are all bringing a bottle and there are some amazing drinks to be made, can't wait to share them with you all!
11 comments:
I want to go to Michigan too! And those boots are fantastic!
Cute post :)
X
I loved reading your answers and your scrapbooking makes me really want to start scrapping again. Maybe when I move I will have to dig out my boxes of scrapping materials and get started,
I loved this post! It was one of my favorites, actually, even though every single one of yours is special. I loveee your scrapbooking pages! I wish you could scrapbook my life for me :) hehehe.
And your answers were so fun to read! I LOVE YOUR BOOTS!:)
welcome back! ^_^
i always find it hard to get back into it too. :P
oooo, how cool that you get to
review something! hopefully your
kitties will enjoy the new beds.
love the q&a!
hehe, ahhh i'm a chocolate addict too!
favorite thing to eat. ever.
#2 is precious, and i like your pick
for #7, haha! ohhh i used to listen to
that song a lot.
the boots are super cute!!
i can't wait for it to be fall so
i can wear boots again. it's too hot here. :P
<3!!
hi! this is my first time here and i liked your blog. Non-stop inspiration! so i just followed you :)
Oh I love the scrapping! I love all of them, but the first one is my fave, I think it's the colors :)
Those boots are amazing! I am so happy for you that you got them, you can litterally wear them with anything.
I am so happy that you would come to MI! I would come straight to Tom Price! :) I miss you and I want you to come here so bad! I can't wait to see the pics from your holiday Ebs!
loves you lots!
xoxoxxox
~Sara
PS-Congrats on the product review! I hope the kitties are happy with the beds :)
wicked boots and great scrap pages!
lovely loveliness.
thank you so much for that song.
i adore it.
xox
OoooOoooh cocktails! :P Hope you don't wake up with toooo much of a hangover - note, cointreau and pimms is NOT a good mix! :D
I know what you mean about the saturation levels, but I think the first two are exceptional, really lovely. You're such a talented little squirrel.
♥ Claire @ Jazzpad
I can see why you were heart-broken when it looked like you wouldn't be able to get those boots. They're awesome! I'm so glad you got to have them :)
I found boots too! In Melbourne. *Sigh* It's a special feeling when you find that perfect pair.
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox