Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Happy List v1.

Pay rises. Yay for more money!
Recieving mail. Whether it's something I bought or a letter from a friend, seeing something stick out of my mailbox always gets me excited.

Catching up with old friends. It had been 5 years since I'd seen Mikey so Han & I made the trip down for his 21st Birthday last weekend. It's lovely when things don't change.
Dancing until 4:30am. To live music, then 80s music. With new friends and drinking nothing but water.
Early birthday presents. It's still a little over a month away but David's family already had a little bag waiting for me when I got home and now I have a pretty new (and blue!) Pandora charm :)
Cuddles with the cats. Second only to cuddles with David. I love my little family.
Coming home after holidays. Especially when I'm motivated enough to do all my washing that night and have it all organised and placed in my wardrobe the next day. Love the look of all those new clothes.

So glad to be home.
What's everyone been doing while I was away? What's making you happy lately?

6 comments:

Alex said...

What a lovely list and hurrah for the payrise! I haven't been up to much really. What a boring life I lead.

eleanor said...

This all sounds like so much fun :) and you make a damn cute pirate!

Little things have been making me happy - winter food, packages in the mail and wearing new clothes for the first time :)

X

apparentlyjessy said...

I think I would have to agree with everything on your list! I would add reading in bed with a wheat bag and a good book.
Eleanor is right, you do make a damn cute pirate!

Lovers, Saints & Sailors said...

I was wondering where you'd disappeared to. I'm glad you had a great time, you deserve it :)

Well I'm pretty dang happy right now because the clip that I have been working on for the last 4 1/2 months was launched on Saturday night. And it looks incredible! Please check it out and tell me what you think :)

P.S I love getting mail too. And knowing that one of my best friends is flying in for a whirlwind few days this weekend. I don't care what we do as long as we get to catch up.

Unknown said...

Aaaaw the things you love are partly shared by me! (Though I am a dog cuddler rather than a cat). I love receiving mail too, and it's your BIRTHDAY soon?! Well, that is interesting....

Claire @ Jazzpad

Sweets and Hearts said...

congrats on the pay raise!
it seems like you've been having fun and keeping busy. i've been making dresses, job-hunting (still no luck! pshhh), and hanging out with friends. the usual. ;]

ohh that's right, your birthday is coming up soon! send me your address when you can so i can mail you a little something.

<3

Post a Comment

Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox