I have just been on holidays in Perth with my guy & man was it good to get back last night. My cats were pretty much as excited to see me as I was to see them... it's a nice feeling really... after being in this house for almost a year it finally feels like home. Like 'our space'. That makes me so happy.
Other things making me happy this month:
1. The stack of goodies David & I bought with our tin money (it's amazing how much you save with measly coins over a few months!)
2. My very first trips to the casino (yes we went twice in a row, no we didn't win, yes i am still very much in love with the place)
3. $10 cocktails at Hog's Breath. (I had such a great time eating here on two occasions that I didn't even take photos.. I could really go a Sunsplash right now.)
4. Our 1 year anniversary. This year has flown by & alot of events out of control have changed our lives forever... but I'm glad we did it together.
5. Coming home to the latest copy of Aus VOGUE (I knew that subscription was a good idea) & my 2010 calendar from Yes & Yes
6. Having the internet on at home finally - boy Facebook won't know what hit it.
7. The funky new bed covers & wall things for the 'mac room', will take photos when I get round to 'installing' them.
8. After being away so long, I have so much reading to catch up on & it is really putting a smile on my face... Katy's new hair cut looks fab here & Kyla is showing us just how 'cool' her photo shoots are here. And that's just the tip of the iceberg! :p
9. Our new touch rugby shirts are here! David & I designed them... it feels good having something you designed come to life. I can see why fashion design is so popular - and this is just for sport!
10. Although I am currently nursing a throat infection, I am at home where I belong.. with my babies & my beloved. Life could not get better!
So I have some outfit posts from my holiday and some other tidbits to share in the near future. I promise I'll make more of an effort, haha. In the mean time be sure to share what's making you happy lately?



2 comments:
Welcome back! Glad to you hear you had a wonderful holiday!
u looks so cutie :))
wwwtariarizona.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox