Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Could it get any better?

1. Today I bit the bullet & finally purchased this dress online... It was on mega sale & I have wanted it since I laid eyes on it. Plus last time I was in the city I tried it on, so I know it's going to fit when it gets here :)

2. Today I made plans to go for a walk with Yvette & actually followed through. This makes me happy because now that my sports have finished for the summer, it feels good to be a little active AND Yvette let me borrow some back issues of frankie. What is 'frankie', you ask? I'm going to write an entire new post dedicated to it's awesomeness, but in the mean time you can check out this great magazine @ www.frankie.com.au


3. I have 15 followers! 15! Thankyou all for showing your support. It feels nice to know that people actually read what I write :) That said, for some reason I can't access your blogs through your 'follower' profile. So if I haven't already said hello, please leave me a comment so I can get to your little corner of the world. Also, if anyone knows of how to find blog links in 'who's following you', please do share.
What's making you happy right now?

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

I love the dress you bought. Very cute!

Elaine said...

That is such a cute dress!!! Can't wait to see it on you! :)


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox