Friday, December 11, 2009

Etsy purchases..

Little Mo & Friends Tote Bag
etsy purchased
I had to get this as soon as I saw it! I'm a sucker for cute tote bags. Helena is from Perth in Western Australia & so sweet. In the package, she included a letter, a postcard & some info about the Perth Upmarket which I was able to attend whilst on holiday in the city recently :)
There is a range of cute journals, cards & even a calendar to check out! Do it now!

Donut Magnets

I have the biggest sweet tooth, so when I was on the hunt for cute fridge magnets I hit gold with these babies from Vanilya Design! They were originally priced @ $10ea but I cheekily asked if there was a discount if I took both off her hands. I got them for $13! :) They look even better in real life & the magnet on them is surprisingly strong. Nilay is thinking about making more sweet treats for our fridges & is happy to make custom orders, drop her a line!

Spirits in my Bottle Garden

After browsing a range of prints for our computer room, this one stood out. I just love the colours in this Helen Dardik design. She's currently on holidays as of today but you can check out her blog in the mean time here. She has some fabulous stuff, I got in at a good time & got two for the price of one print..

Tea Time

All up these two prints cost me $32. Now to find some frames..

What have you found on Etsy lately?

1 comment:

Eyeliah said...

ohhh cute finds. I have been seriously thinking i need to update my art. Those donuts though, don't even tempt me I would get hungry ever time I walked by the fridge!

Post a Comment

Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox