Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Watermelon Weather!



Ever since I bought Bella's Twilight Jacket from chickdowntown.com, (my first online shopping experience), I have been hooked on this brand. It was like the jacket was made for me :) Since then I have purchased two more dresses, one which will stay in my wardrobe forever more, the other was a bit small in the bust so I sent it to my step-mum. Anyway, I had thought I had weaned myself off the glorious designs, but alas! I passed by M's blog today & she made me fall in love all over again. This particular piece is my favourite of their current collection 'The Domani Dress' but you can check outtheir entire range by clicking the pic!

Oh & stop by Marissa's blog too. It's a great read.

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

BB Dakota has some great stuff. Loves it!

M. said...

aw thank you so much for linking to my blog and speaking so highly of it! I'm glad you're enjoying it and yes my boyfriend just bought me a dress by Jack BB Dakota - it's gorgeous, everything is!

lovelove

Post a Comment

Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox