Monday, December 14, 2009

Bits & Bobs

For your viewing pleasure I've added some new outfits to my weardrobe. Would love some commentos, surely I am not the only one who likes to share the love. :)


I simply must share this warm & fuzzy clip by Lisa Mitchell. This is how I picture my Summer's every time I go back to Tasmania, but it never quite ends up that way.


I also have an interview near ready to publish featuring the cute & quirky Mel from Idee Geniale. So make sure to check back soon! Goodnight xx

3 comments:

M. said...

love your blog!

lovelove,
http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

Elaine said...

Woo for weardrobe! Cute outfits! And that is a great song! Thanks for sharing!


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Jazzy said...

I LOVE your maxi dress, it looks amazing with that necklace :)

I LOVE that music clip, cheers for sharing :D I've already downloaded it :)

I also LOVE this blog, it's a great read and it's nice to know what you've been up to when I'm 1600kms away and missing you.

xx Jazzy

Post a Comment

Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox