How fantastic is this video? This is just a look at one of the towns that took part in Thrill The World... (oh how I would have loved to take part!) In the middle section you can see a girl with a red leather jacket & jeans on. Look real close & check out Sarah's 'Thrilling' moves. Then head on over to her blog; yes and yes. I'm a long-term lover of her site, I can guarantee you will become addicted.
I didn't participate but I took pictures at the event in Vancouver Canada. here: http://www.theeyeline.ca/2009/10/24/thrill-the-world-vancouver/ and here: http://www.theeyeline.ca/2009/10/24/thrill-the-world-vancouver-2/
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox
3 comments:
That video is AMAZING!!!!! I want to learn those dance moves now... hehe :)
Thank you for the birthday wishes!!
clothedmuch.blogspot.com
I never get tired of these videos. So cool!
I didn't participate but I took pictures at the event in Vancouver Canada.
here: http://www.theeyeline.ca/2009/10/24/thrill-the-world-vancouver/
and here: http://www.theeyeline.ca/2009/10/24/thrill-the-world-vancouver-2/
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox