Thursday, October 22, 2009

mid week blues


1. chambray bandeau dress. i love the colour of this dress, and it would be great for layering. simple pieces really are the best for re-mixing & this would be a valuable addition to any wardrobe..

2. rainbow warrior neckpiece. alright, it's a bit of a long shot for this segment.. but this necklace is mainly blue right? this would look perfect with my strapless black dress.. but i'd pretty much pair this with anything that needed a little extra injection of colour :)

3. blossom all-in-one. i can't wait to go to the city & try on rompers this season.. i'll let you know how that goes. i think this one is perfect but unfortunately is sold out in every size but 16 on the website... i'd wanna try them on anyway.

oh blue, how i love you! unfortunately i hesistated with the dresses from Ruche, because I didn't think $20 postage was worth it.. when I came around they had sold out in my size! ah well, you win some, you lose some. xx

3 comments:

Annie said...

All these pieces are so pretty! The dress is the perfect shade of light blue.

Kristi Drennan said...

Cute stuff!

Annie said...

I agree about Keiko - she's so beautiful and seems to have the most exciting and lovely life.

Post a Comment

Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox