Write a best-selling novel? Paint something that changes someone's perspective? Learn a new language? Sing a hit song? Become a model? Design the perfect dress? Have a family? Save someone's life? Be able to educate the younger generations? Star in a movie? Start a business? Inspire someone? Be inspired?
What's stopping you?
Today is now and now is the time to start living your dream. So do it :)
I want to be a mum. More than anything. But until that happens I want to be a graphic designer. I want to work in magazines. I've ordered a few design books and I'm starting on my portfolio tomorrow night. Tonight I have to clean the house :p
17 comments:
I have so many things i want to do and be.So much dreams and hopes , but with so little money lol , i think thats the only thing which holds me back.
And for you To want to be a mum is so beautiful
Lets both work hard to chase our dreams and may we both get what we want in life :)
Good luck on your portfolio
I wonder if I'm just dull? I don't have any burning ambitions - I just want to be happy in life.
I want to be a writer! :) I think you would be good at design. Anything really, I love all your scraps and I even love all the little tweaks you do to the blog :)
:) You inspire me with your ambitions!
You are lucky to know what it is you want to achieve in life...I think I may be dull too, I just want to be happy...although being a mom would be nice
This is my biggest internal conflict at the moment...what do I want to do??? I have been going to lots of job interviews lately and the one yesterday seemed perfect for me, all my fingers and toes are crossed. I think you would make a wonderful graphic designer...go for it!
Whoo inspiring!
Part of my delicacy the other day was a slight existential crisis relating to this very thing. I want to be a stylist. Well, I know I already am but I want it to be my full time work. And it's just, disappointing, when things fall through. It's ok though, very few things in my life have gone according to plan and I don't regret a second of it. I am so happy with my life and who I am.
Those little beauties set me back $169 clams. Which isn't all that much compared to a lot of shoes out there but it's a lot to me.
And I definitely do NOT have perfect teeth. It must have been the angle. My teeth are quite crooked and I was really self conscious about it for a good while until the photographer from my graduation in high school had a chat to me about it. Now I embrace them. They make me, me.
i want to travel the world, work from home in my own business and be a mother too! :)
Spring Dress Giveaway!
heyfancypants.blogspot.com
Aw your post really inspired me, thankyou and i shall be following now :) And good for you, going for your dream, I wish you the best of luck.
xx Carina
I want to travel the world, I want to experience other cultures and spend substantial time in other countries. I'd love to go and live in India for a while. I want to be a partner in a law firm. Unfortunately, before I can do either of those things I need to get a job and finish uni! So it doesn't look like i'll be able to start living my dream for at least a few years, until then it'll just be my boring life lol.
Very inspiring! I want to help people through my psychology and counselling training. I want to open my own practice one day. I want to travel and see the world and experience everything it has to offer. I want babies one day, but I'm pretty happy with the family I've got right now. I think most of all I want a full and happy life. Great post :)
Love these posts from you Ebony, you always have such great things to say.
I think all I want is to just live a life where I do the things that make me happy, regardless of money or anything else.
i can't quite decide what i REALLY want to do. i'm way indecisive. although, i do know that i want to be in fashion, so at least i'm heading in the right direction? i want to try a little bit of everything (fashion journalism/styling/PR) before i decide.
so cool that you're starting your portfolio soon! i can't wait to see your projects :D
<3
Like you, I want to be a mom, and have my own family. I'd also love to write my own novel, and have it published, but I'm really not sure if my writing is up to it, so for now, I shall just keep on with the mom dream!
That's really wonderful! I hope you are able to achieve your dreams. I like that you are really doing something about it. That's a fantastic start to anything!
I definitely want my own business and to be a mum in time too :)
Oh I got my mail carrier from Myer where I work. I have seen them at a stationery shop called Typo too :)
Darling I didn't realise you were so broody! :P I like children, until I could give them back. I'd take a puppy any day over a baby, dear me. If you hadn't checked yet, you have email! :) jazzy ♥
Oh my. I did a little jump. When people ask me what I want most in life and I say to be an amazing mother that gawk at me... Thank goodness other people aspire to this too:) But before than I want to own my own little cafe/ vintage/ craft store! I think you'd make an excellent graphic designer your awfully creative!
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox