



I feel the same way about blogging. I want this to be a recollection of my memories and ideas, triumphs and fails. (Speaking of fails I didn't make Lauren Reid's Creative Team and I'm pretty bummed.) I'm not the sort of person that can just fill this place with photos I find on tumblr, again, I have nothing against, heck I admire some blogs that do that, but it's not my style. I have a few weeks of blogging to get caught up with because I'm terribly uninspired to write when I don't have my guy around. Weird huh? Guess he's my muse :p
But he's back! So I'm full of creative juices and admiration for him, as he was thoughtful enough to get me an amazing birthday present while in Vegas. *sigh* How awesome is that?


What's the best birthday present you've received?
14 comments:
i am always so amazed by your scrapbook.
it's beautiful.
and that's a lovely present.
xo
you are inspiring! I love seeing your scrapbooking :)
Spring Dress Giveaway!
heyfancypants.blogspot.com
I love that cupcake scrapbooking page. Very cute
I really love your scrapbooking designs, your amazingly talented! Lovely present too, it's so romantic and sweet. Lucky girl!
x x
Your scrapbook pages are always great. Thats such a cute present.
I absolutely love your scrapbooking - so creative and so well done. The "Note To Self" one is just so true. I think most of us are guilty of hankering after the end result and not enjoying the process when really, that should be the fun part.
How are you getting on with the new SLR? I am having an awfully hard time deciding what model to go for. There's just too much choice and so many of them are so flipping expensive!
Your scrapbooks are amazing... And that present from your bf is just so cute. Hope you're having a great day :)
http://thenovembergirl.blogspot.com
your pages are just so inspired & cute!
vivatramp.blogspot.com
your scrapbook pages are lovely!
Ebony, your scrapping talents always blow me away. You should take these further, oh my gosh make a book! I'd definitely buy one (but only if it was a first edition and you'd signed it for your favourite brit ha! :D)
jazzy ♥
My best birthday gift?? Probably my baby SLR love. I love that thing more than life. Haha :)
I love your scrapbooking SOOO much Ebs!! I wish you could scrapbook my entire life so it looks gorgeous hehe :) And I totally agree. Even as I am technically a "style" blogger, I love to talk and tell my stories. It's...just...me! I love the whole documentation factor and rereading posts from months ago. It's even better with pictures to go along with the story!
The best birthday ever? When niklaas took me to the amusement park and then we got iced coffee together and drove around for hours :)
awwww Ebs I love all the scraps, you know how talented you are and I love the gift! It's so you! lol :) I am glad that you are back :) I think we have the same mindset about blogging at times. I am excited to see you post more and I know I have forgot to tell you before but congrats on the camera!!
My gosh what a thoughtful guy! I knew he'd bring you back something awesome but that is WAY awesome. Awwww. I'm glad you're all back together again.
love that canon layout (even though Nikon is better, lol)!!!
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox