
How do you think I'd look with a bob? The hairdresser suggested a concave bob, but I refuse to trust hairdressers anymore. They are evil :p David and I worked out that my shortest layer is uneven on both sides. Fail.

Me and Kim arrived first. We were hungry. Classic self timer shot - I think we photograph wonderfully together; such a contrast. Which is just a bonus because I like Kim. We've hung out a lot and gotten pretty close after a bit of a rough start :p I'll miss her when I leave.

Hayley (Ms Organiser) and the birthday girl :) They're such stylish best friends.

A few of the girls after dinner. HUGE apology to my little Bec who was inside paying for her dinner at the time and Renee who had already left. It was a bit of a muddle at the end of the night. And if you look really closely you can see where I spilt my food down my dress. "What are the chances?" Lol.
11 comments:
How cute! I'm glad you were able to have fun with your friends!
And bob.. hmh...
I'd vote against it-- simply because I got one and regretted it the day after, and it took forever to grow my hair out. You never realize how much you love doing stupid things to your hair until it's gone. Honeybee, you would look beautiful with clown hair, though, so whatever you choose will look great.
I'm realling loving these photos, though. Your eyes are gorgeous.
Hope you're having a wonderful day!
I love a good girly getogether :) Uni always seems to place so much importance on going out drinking and socialising that it's difficult to remember what slipping into easy conversation without a pint in your hand feels like.
I think you could pull off a bob! Though maybe opt for a long bob first to try out the style before you jump in the deep end with inches and inches taken off?
jazzy ♥
I'm loving your dress! It is super cute
How fun! I love getting together with friends and not feeling pressured to act a certain way! You look adorable! I love your dress!
And I think a bob would look great on you!!! I like your hair long, too, though! You could always start by trimming an inch or two at a time, and if it gets to be too much, you can always stop!
looks like you had a great time! you all look beautiful.
cute post, sometimes its fun to have an alcohol free night with friends
What fun! You look gorgeous, as always ;)
What did you guys eat? Man, I'm such a food nerd.
The Man surprised me with Mexican on date night which is my all time favourite so I was very much impressed. We went to a little, local place that we'd never been to before. I'm so glad we discovered it. There will be many more occassions spent there I believe.
Hope you're having a good day.
x
Awww! You are so cute Ebs! I love these pics, your camera is awesome! Lol about the food, Kyle and I eat seemingly normal, but it ends up everywhere.
I think you could rock a bob, plus if yoiu don't like it, you can grow it out. It seems like your hair grows fast-all that warm weather-plus short hair might feel nice? Of course then I would want to dress you as a flapper :) :)
Miss you lady!
XXOOXXOOXXOO!
~Sara
you all look soooooooo cute !!
oh this is so lovely.
you all look wonderful :)
A bob could be cute, but your hair is so pretty long! :)
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox