Saturday, September 11, 2010

Well fancy that!

Nice and sore after two days of practise touch rugby matches :) But it's great to get back into it. I really like when my body gets a work out - my face seems clearer the next day and my hair shinier. Maybe it's just the Garnier shampoo I had to use because my Lush BIG ran out, but I'm pretty sure it's the exercise.


As I was waiting to get picked up Thursday afternoon I spotted and had to snap a few shots of this rainbow. I love rainbows, especially when they're totally unexpected like this because I didn't even notice it had rained.



Today and yesterday on the other hand... miserable :p Don't get me wrong, I love the rain and so do the cats it seems. David let them spend a good half hour getting soaked while I was at work and he said they loved it. Weirdos :D I would be enjoying the rain if 1) I wasn't playing sport and 2) David didn't have the man flu. Oh yes yes, he's at work on a Saturday but he can't possibly come play touch or go for a walk in the showers or come to beerfest tonight... "He's sick" Poor kid. He's just lucky I'm willing to wait on him hand & foot... until next week when we're in Perth and I expect to get spoiled rotten :)

13 comments:

Lovers, Saints & Sailors said...

Bonus rainbow!
Funny cats, I had one that used to come into the shower. It was weird. He also liked to eat cooked cauliflower. *sigh* I miss him.
Hope you're having a great weekend lady x

Stephanie said...

Beautiful picture of the rainbow :)

Lori said...

i love seeing rainbows in the sky, makes me feel like being a kid again ;)

...look closer

maggeygrace said...

pertthhh! I'm excited for you :) I know how much you love Perth!

hehe, I'm a sucker for rainbows!

Guess what I"m doing tomorrow?? Taking pictures of patterns of my clothes:)

Unknown said...

Aaaw rainbow! :) I'm not a fan of rain, but that's only because usually it means I have to play netball in it, eurgh! shooting is tough when you're blinded by water. Glad you enjoyed rugby miss! Do you play tag or proper full on knockingeachotherover rugby? hehe jazzy ♥

Bee. said...

beautiful photos.
ooh i'm glad you're back into your rugby.
i'd love to be good at sports :/
sadly i'm absolutely pants.

vivatramp.blogspot.com

Jasmine said...

rainbow is so pretty , i cant remember when was the last time i saw one

Nadia Kamballa said...

Great pics.. Really pretty..

Color Me Dot Dress Giveaway by The November Girl

Alex said...

Oh bless him. Make sure you demand some pampering in return - you deserve it for playing nursemaid now!

How funny that your cats like rain. Oscar stood on the doorstep this morning, took one look at the weather outside (it was truly lashing down) and ran straight back upstairs to bed. Clearly a fair weather feline!

Sara said...

hehehehehe Another Perth trip you say? WOOT! Oh and your bday card was on it's way but I was an idiot and did not put enough postage on it. GRRRRR.


I adore the rainbow pics! And best wishes to David to get better!

miss you!

XOXOXOXOXOX X3!

~Sara

Amber said...

Cute rainbow pic, I cant remember the last time I saw a rainbow in person

Jess said...

Touch rugby sounds like fun. I agree with you about exercise, my hair and skin always feel nice the next day.

Anonymous said...

hahah seeing rainbows makes me feel happy, your blog is such a happy place!

Post a Comment

Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox