Practise makes perfect...
Alrighty, I think it's been decided, almost unanimously. Loose curls and pinning it is :) Now I just need to spend this evening practising with my GHD. David bought it for my 18th birthday in August last year and I've used it all of 5 times... haha. As you can probably see from my posts, I'm a pretty low-key kind of girl when it comes to hair. I mean, if I knew how to recreate all these amazing hairstyles I see on celebs (and some of you! Inspiring!) I would... So I'm going to learn. Starting now :)
First up is my hair for the ball. I shall name this style 'Bangs and Waves' Lol.

Wish me luck! Oh and I haven't forgotten about my little mixtape venture. I have aquired all the songs and shall be creating an online playlist for us all to get lovey dovey to this weekend :)
18 comments:
I am hopeless with my hair, I really need to learn some new techniques. Goodluck!
It'll look great on you :)
Looking forward to the mixtape!
I need to learn how to style my hair down too, it's so thick. I'd love to have hair like those ladies, can't wait to see how yours looks.
Oooh my darling I just know you'll look fab with this! Excited to see it :)
♥ Claire @ Jazzpad
yay!! Ebs I expect lots of pictures, I am excited for you :)
Oo, this will be such a great look on you! I can't wait to see it.
I love your cute new header!
X
Oh a blogger from rural Western Australia? Wow! That seems rare, how awesome =D
I love this hairstyle, bangs and waves look great together.
Awesome blog, great layout & graphics!
augh.
i wish my hair would do that!
Those are super cute looks! =)
I don't think I'm very good with hair either...
Ebony, thank you so much for the sweetest comments you left me, they totally made my day. I now have the internet back, and have really liked looking at your sweet blog, you sure look like a fun gal!
I love that you live in W.A. I was last there when I was about 12, and some of my fondest memories of travelling Australia were made during wildflower season travelling down the W.A coastline. I look forward to getting to know you more!
Good luck with the hairstyling, I totally suck at it, which is probably why I have a love affair with wigs!
Keiko Lynn posted a tutorial on how she does her hair a while back.
Here:
http://www.keikolynn.com/2010/03/hair-tutorial-and-new-clothing-at.html
Good luck with it. It's so much fun when you discover how to do a new style.
Thanks for your encouraging words Lovey, I'm really looking forward to it. I'm sure I'll come up with something to keep it interesting ;)
I am a total sucker for accessories! They're inexpensive, fit without having to try them on and instantly transform an outfit.
by the way,
thank you for not having captcha/word verification! hehe
I'm so excited to see the results:)
Ebony= <3
Oh, and I'm sorry if this makes me a bad blogging bud, but I just noticed on your "profile" about me section you say you should have been born a leo! I'm a leo! It must be why we get along so well:)
Oh man my blog look funky? What browser do you use? I'd like to see what it looks like. Anyway the comment thing I'm trying to work on, the layout I'm using moves the comment link to the top of the post instead of the bottom, but of course if you click on the individual post comments will be on the bottom. Been trying to fix that :)
I can't wait to see pictures! I'm positive that you're going to look amazing!
Love these hair inspirations!! But I dont even know what a GHD is!! Is that a curling iron?
Good luck! Lots of love, xoxo Beckerman Girls
yay! i'm glad you decided to go with this kind of style. it'll look great on you! and if you perfect it, share tips? ahh, i'm not a hair-person myself either. >_< i'm too lazy when it comes to styling and admire those that actually do it (that's why i like headbands/hats: instant effort!).
also, i tagged you in my latest post! have fun with it.
<3
ohh, and what's a ghd?
I love this look, it's so pretty!! I've been trying to do it with my hair but no luck so far, the curls just won't stay in!! If you get it right, let us know!!
I just came across your blog and it looks great!! have become a follower!!
=)
http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox