These photos are before all that though so let's move on... haha. I didn't end up doing my own hair guys, I tried. Tried so hard. And I think I have the hang of it... but it wasn't formal event perfection ya know? So the hair you see here is by my oh-so-talented friend Yvette. Not only can this girl rock some curls with a ghd straightener; she's also the legend that introduced me to Frankie :)

Quick snap before we left Yvette's for pres at Chris and Lisa's. My dress is Review, my necklace is from the lovely Tillie and my ring was a last minute purchase from Frock You.

All the footballer's wives/girlfriends. Spot the glowing gorgeous pregnant lady! Sari is a gem. I love love loved the blue dresses on Catherine and Lisa.

The boys. See my hottie up the front ;)

Rosie and I being the models for Catherine while she got her SLR on the right settings.

David and I. My absolute favourite photo.
Lesson learned: Don't be so dramatic. Okay, I guess it's not really a lesson as such, more a note to self. That and I am the luckiest girl in the world to be with a sweetie like this. Did I mention that he had a crack at the back of my hair before we called in the professional?! Haha. I love him.
All but photo 1 were taken by Catherine Skryniarz.
21 comments:
your dress is so pretty!
I love the color ;)
happy weekend!
xoxo
Olivia
You look beautiful! Your hair turned out so well, and I LOVE the photo of you and your boy.
I can be really horribly dramatic too. Poor boyfriends! Haha.
X
Love your hair! I suck are doing curls with my ghd. I am lucky my hair curls semi decent naturally. Your dress looks awesome too.
I love your dress, and it really suits you!
I know what you mean about overreacting, but it's usually with my Mum lol
I think you look lovely! Yvette did a great job with your curls, and I am glad she introduced you to Frankie, I never knew a magazine could make a girl so happy, until I read it!
I think most relationships go through the same problems, so don't stress it too much.
The last photo really is a gorgeous photo, I hope you frame it!
you look lovely dearest.
i know those sort of arguments to well.
xo
sooo cute- you look gorge!
You look gorgeous!
awww Ebs you guys look so sweet and you look amazing. I really think red is your color, it goes great with your skin tone and your hair. I really liked how your hair turned out, so the girl did a great job!
Oh, we've all had those nights :)
Your hair turned out beautiful!
You look absolutely gorgeous and I love your dress, so sophisticated and pretty :)
heyfancypants.blogspot.com
i cannot lie, im quite the jealous girl right now. you are honestly one of the prettiest girls ever and, yes, i will admit to thinking that your bf is quite the handsome gentleman.
sigh, where's my mr. perfect?
I find myself in moments like that all the time, I have too much pride sometimes. You look gorgeous by the way, the dress is very flattering.
You look stunning as always! Awe I love how honest you are with your blog! Dw the boy & I always have fights like that & most of the most I can be wrong & find it hard to admit to it heheh! Awe that is such a perfect photo of you & your man! Very cute! xx
Aw, you and the bf look completely adorable together!! I love your hair! You look soooo lovely!
Oh I'm almost always too stubborn to admit when I'm in the wrong. Glad everything got sorted out for you though.
And can I just say, everyone in those photos is gorgeous! Do you not let the plain people join your gang? ;-)
Ebs you look wonderful! :D That dress suits you so much. Don't worry about falling out, I learnt this weekend that it's entirely normal to be complety irrational (female) and unhelpful and stubborn (male). Hope otherwise you had a wonderful evening, try to remember the best bits :) ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad
You look gorgeous! Sorry to hear about the spat, hope all is well now.
Happy weekend, sweetie :)
sorry about the awkward tiff with your friend! those things happen though, right? at least you learned from it.
ooo you look gorgeous! the hair turned out great (curling hair is always so hard for me! and it never stays) and the dress is so cute. everyone looks so fancy. ^_^
<3
fabulous dress!
You two are just so cute together. My gosh!
I'm glad you had fun in the end.
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox