Yeah I have little to no voice at the moment. Stuff knows why. BUT I hauled my arse to the gym this morning and right now I am pumped! Seems Thursdays is gonna be a regular for me as both times I've gone it's been empty from 6:30 - 8! Can I get a woot woot? Oh and I totally got my swipe card to work FIRST TIME and figured out how to get the bikes crankin. *does happy dance*
It's amazing what endorphins can do to a sick girl, let me tell you. I feel like I could run a marathon right now... And it feels good. My arms are going to hurt tomorrow (hello, weights!) but I'm happy. Thanks for all your well wishes peeps - when I get round to making work-out playlists, which I have lovingly dubbed 'Gym-Jams!' you shall all get a copy. :DDD
Have a great Thursday/Wednesday evening everybody!
18 comments:
Oh yay you have encouraged me to actually get off my butt and go for my afternoon walk!
WOOT! WOOT!!
I am so happy for you! I am glad that you are getting better :)
I was looking at your list....a Dr.Suess themed costume? Is it a party? You and David should go as Thing 1 and Thing 2!
XOXOXOXOX
~Sara
Gym-Jams. That is SO CUTE!
Haha I really ought to exercise as well!
I totally know what you mean, but sometimes when I'm sick I decide to go for a run... not always a good idea. I get about half a mile away from my car when my nose starts to run uncontrollably. Go figure, right?
haha i LOVE the idae of gym-jams! i've been thinking that when my weight challenge ends next week, i'm going to make a mix of all the songs i've posted for my weigh-ins, haha. :)
i haven't gone at all this past week because of lack of time. it's really bummed me out. but reading your post has really got me pumped for when i go in a few hours. :) i'm finally free to go, and i'm only more excited after reading this! :D
ps: i tagged you! http://einahpetsneleb.blogspot.com/2010/05/im-alive-part-2-tags-awards-and-stuff.html
Gym-jams - brilliant.
i wish i had your motivation!
gym-jams! haha you are awesome.
thanks for your comment, i'm the same! i can normally only wear alot of jewellery if my outfit is simple, otherwise it feels tacky :/
and i will definitely share my sources! i have been reading your posts about the frankie cookbook, i have it and oh my i love it :)
X
endorphins are amazing.
haha.
ooh! can't wait for that playlist! I think the two best things for working out are
1. a big cup of coffee (or blender-ful, in my case)
2. awesome music
and new music is the best of the best!
glad you feel so good!
endorphins is one of my favorite words :)
Hello sweetie, it has been a while since i came to visit. And my, your layout is super lovely!
Yay for endorphins! They really are amazing when you're sick or down. Do you go in the morning? I've always wanted to go super early to get my day started all happy and stuff, but can never get out of bed!
Aww good work for you to go when you're not feeling well. I would use that as an excuse. Yay! For gymming it with some good music. But I do hope you feel better soon. x
A good sweat always makes me feel better when I am sick. Stay well.
Yayyyy! You're starting to feel better!! I was becoming anxious when I heard you were ill, not nice. You are the biggest inspiration for sick girls everywhere, all I want to do when I'm ill is to curl up into a ball and sleeeeeeep for weeks!
♥ Claire @ Jazzpad
thanks for the mini update on your life! ^_^ ahh i tried looking for you on facebook just now, but there are 97 ebony campbells! so if you can look for me, that'd be awesome: erica macaranas.
ohhh so you're not sure if you're going to move yet? i think it's good that you gave the place a chance, and i'm super proud of you for making new friends and going out! i feel like i should do the same thing around here. i need to drive to see my friends. :P
how do you like the macbook so far? my friends that have one love it, so i'm sure you will too.
love you & missed you too!!! we have tons to catch up on (and it's only been 2 weeks!).
<3!
Sorry you're feeling a little under the weather but way to go on the gym! Working out ALWAYS makes me feel more alive. Welcome to the club :)
Oh! I love your blog! It's so beautiful.
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox