

This is our gorgeous girl Tibby. She's a very independent cat and is quite shy around new visitors, but get her in the bedroom in the right mood (haha) and she is the smoochiest cat I've come across :) She's very much a Daddy's girl but we have our moments. Words can't explain how much I love her...
I love these photos, it's rare we capture such intimate moments. The girls just seem to know the camera is coming out and they bolt :D These are also great examples of how cold it is in the house during the day (no heater!) - I'm wearing a singlet, a jumper, tights and bed socks!
19 comments:
naww how cute. It's freezing in my house too
Cute Pics!!
a truly gorgeous moment :)
AWWWWWW!!! Ebs these pics are adorable! :) I want our kitties to meet, then maybe Mary will learn some manners lol. :)
I can't believe how cold it is in the house! You look cute all bundled up :) I miss you!!!
XOXOXOXOXOX
~Sara
Aw, she is so sweet! I absolutely love that second photo!! So cute! xo
I love your blog! It's so fun!!!
Aaaaw these are the sweetest photos :) I'm more of a doggy-person myself but she is beautiful! I love how elegant and graceful cats are... it's as if they were designed to dance around our gardens! Much more careful than my blundering ginger beast hahaha.
Thanks for sharing these lovely! :)
♥ Claire @ Jazzpad
I have to wear lots of clothes in my house most of the year! These pics are so so adorable. ;-)
oh.
this is so beautiful.
xo
You are adorable!
I love cats, but Mom don't, so we don't have any animals. Well, apart from my 5 siblings..
xx Sophie
http://sophieneechan.blogspot.com
These are so adorable:)
How beautiful! I like that they are such candid shots. Ahh it would be lovely to have a pet to cuddle!
I have something on my blog for you :)
P.S. you should definitely join in with all the mail goodness sometime :)
OMG these photo are amazing! Priceless!
TOO FREAKING CUTE! I love it, really. The pictures turned out great; they look like they're professionally done for advertising or something! :P
I just moved and miss my kitties terribly! I get to finally bring them with me tomorrow and I'm so excited :). They are the best. And always can make a bad day better!
Love these photos! Too precious :)
i loved your bloggg (=
follow meee (=
www.suargazaroglu.blogspot.com
Aaaaawwww these photos are sooo cute!
www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com
Such gorgeous pictures, and a lovely cat! How old is she? She has beautiful colouring! These are definitely awesome pictures though! You're right about the intimacy of the photos, and how difficult it is to capture--which makes photos like these even better! Love the blog; keep up the good work!
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox