Seriously loved this fitness class put on by the town shire and the best thing about it? It was free! There are no classes for a week now though due to lack of numbers (despite the fact there was like 25 people down there tonight!)... so fingers crossed they are back up & running soon.
Thank you thank you for all the condolences regarding those boots... GOOD NEWS! I called around the stores in Tasmania and the one closest to my nan had ONE pair left in my size. So I put them on hold and she's going to go pick them up for me tomorrow :) YESSS! Today was a pretty win day - I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow! Just thickening and bluntening? (hehe) my fringe and trimming the rest...
Not that it matters! Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr are officially engaged. Okay okay, I give them my blessing and I guess it's only fair - I haven't really paid Mr Bloom much attention in the last few years... I'm more a rugged man lover now.. but I can't help but think that if only I showed him my highschool shrine to him things would have turned out differently...

Any of you ever harbour a slightly unhealthy love of a celebrity? :) Would love to hear your stories!
22 comments:
I've always had a thing for older, balding British guys. In my 20's, I had a serious thing for Patrick Stewart. In my early 30's, it was Anthony Hopkins. Forever, the cliche'd, "I'll be happy listening to Sean Connery reading me the phone book" would fit me perfectly.
Not so much a romantic thing, but the voices are probably more that I was attuned to.
Oh excellent news about the boots!
I was obsessed with Steve McManaman (football player) for most of my teenage years. I'm currently loving Michael Sheen - it must be a curly haired sort of thing!
Yay on the boots!! So glad they had your size. And holy wow to your Orlando Bloom shrine! I don't think that I have ever been THAT obsessed with a celebrity, however I was a New Kids on the Block junkie back in the day and those boys made an appearance on my bedroom walls.
omigosh! i loved orlando bloom in hs too!
and my slightly unhealthy obsession is probably with zooey deschanel. yeah... i have quite a few clippings of her.
so this is a little embarassing, especially since I've only ever commented once before, but when I was in junior high I had a HUGE crush on elijah wood. as in I was pretty sure we'd get married somehow...and then I wouldn't have to change my last name! haha. I had this folder I kept every single clipping from everything (magazines, newspapers, etc) he was in, plus some stuff I printed out from online. It was ridiculous. I even wrote him a letter (though I didn't end up sending it...thank goodness)
Hahaha anyway...thanks for letting me relive that sad, sad memory :D
HAHAHA!!!!!!!
Ebony!!! I love you!!!
You make me feel a lot better for having..well.... a shrine to my obsession with..
Taylor Swift!!! Hehehe :)
I literally have 4 walls in my room covered from floor to ceiling with pictures of taylor. EVERY single magazine debut! It's kind of ridiculous and I get made fun of for it, but i don't care, I love it. Ha.Taylor truly is my role model!
And YAYYY!!! about your boots!! I'm so excited for you to get them!!! I'm excited to see them debuted on your blog too :)
Love,
Maggie:)
Aw, Yay! I'm glad you are getting your boots! This past winter, my friend and I went on major boot hunts all the time for about a month before we found anything we liked! I ended up having to order mine online and then they didn't fit! Luckily though, my husband got me some super cute ones for Christmas!
I hope they start those classes up again for you! 25 people is a lot!!
Hooray for the boots!! :) :) I can't wait to see you wear them!
I hope that the numbers go up so yu can go back to class, I really want to join a gym but they cost sooooo much here. I LOVE the Orlando pic hahahaha. I had Lord of the Rings posters of him all over my room back at my parents. :P You know I love me some Rivers Cuomo. Sigh, that little dork went and got married too. What is with our celeb crushes and getting married/engaged? Didn't they get the memo?
:P
xoxoxoxoxoxo
luvs you!
My daughter is absolutely in love with Orlando Bloom! I'd have to say my celebrity crush was Dean Cain as Superman... what a cutie pie!
Your blog is adorable, I love it!
oooo I love Orlando Bloom too! I used to have posters of him in my wall when I still lived with my parents, a lot of the same posters too actually.
haha that looked just like my bedroom wall in 2002 :)
Lol, Gavin Rossdale, I still have a pile of the mag pics that used to live on my wall, once I get my scanner hooked up and find the pic of my bedroom wall I will add it!
Thanks for the verrry sweet comment on my blog!
And yes, I go through unnatural loves for celebrities all the time. It's a little bit sad.
I had 42 Nirvana posters on my wall when I was in high school. I also owned 3 or 4 shirts and had a fish that I named Kurt.
I actually still have one of the shirts. It is so full of holes and faded but there is no way I will ever part with it. Oh wow, I just worked out that I have had it for half of my life. Ha! How time flies.
this is cute! i have the same feeling towards russell brand... i have blessed him and k.perry though. haha.
X
david beckham.
johhny depp.
xo
Oh my lord that is quite a shrine! And now I see that the minute I try to make you feel better about the shoe disaster..... you manage to track 'em down elsewhere!! That is what I call a determined shopper mrs. I like beautiful, European athletes... Thierry Henry, Roger Federer... mmmmmmmmmm....
♥ Claire @ Jazzpad
Hahaha, I knew a girl in middle school who had an obsession and shrine to Orlando Bloom also! How funny.
I think the biggest celeb obsession I had was when I was 13 and I was in love with Josh Hartnett...he drove me crazy in Pearl Harbor!
Just found your blog and am enjoying it greatly! I definitely had a major thing for Matt Damon in middle and high school -- we're talking collages (like your Orlando one), pictures in my locker, and a need to see all of his movies on opening night.
I love your shrine! My biggest shrine was for Hanson lol. Way back in the day. My room was covered with their posters (I was only about 13) as I got older though I stopped putting pictures up :)
ohhh lol! i used to have a thing
for orlando bloom too. i usually
go from one celebrity crush to
another haha.
when i used to watch smallville in
high school, i was obsessed with tom welling.
nowwww i think it's john krasinski (i've been
watching 'the office' too much. sigh).
funny, because the way you put all those
orlando bloom photos together is similar to how i decorated my closet doors with all these little photos/postcards/stickers/things. :D
can't wait to see your haircut, ebony!
<3
I had the biggest Orlando Bloom obsession when I was in Jr. High, omg. My husband can't stand him, and I think it might be subconsciously because of my obsession. haha. I would write "Orlando Bloom" on my book covers with little hearts and I had pictures of him everywhere, ugh. But how could you not, right?!
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox