Thursday, February 3, 2011

Count Me In!

psst, outfit one is already up, below.




The jeans are just in case the weather changes drastically; keeping March in mind :) I think it's gonna be easy for me because it's summer here... if the weather was consistent I could have easily just chosen 30 dresses, but alas! Dressember has passed and here we are. I chose my items based on what I thought I could remix and those that I couldn't bare to go the rest of the summer without. I haven't even worn that first romper yet, it's Lauren's and it's gonna be a beauty at the beach.

So there you have it, my first remixalot! If you're doing it too do share!

9 comments:

archives vintage said...

youre lucky to be doing it in summertime! we've got 2 feet of snow on the ground, so i need to do lots of layering. good luck, fellow 30x30 remixer! :)

apparentlyjessy said...

Woo! Go Ebony! I think this is a great challenge, and will look forward to seeing the combo's you come up with.
Good luck with your job interview too, would be pretty rad to work at JB.

(P.s, I totally only buy pretty books too!)

Unknown said...

found you on the 30 for 30 page, and think your choices are great. can't wait to see what you come up with =)

http://ilovemochi.blogspot.com/

Alex said...

Oh I love the colour palette you've chosen! Am also really envious of the fact you can wear skirts and dresses - I'm sitting here with the heater on and I'm still wearing 3 layers, plus a coat!

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

Love the look of your rompers and shorts! There's going to be some really cute outfits I'm sure :P xx

Marie Pech said...

Oh garsh! Can we please trade closets?! :) I am loving it all, especially the shorts and skirts! Oh it will be so exciting to see the sun again in a few months ;)

Anonymous said...

Yay! That's so fun! I would love to do this but I just don't think I could keep up. :(

-April

Lauren said...

Yay I'm doing it as well!! But you took such better pictures of your clothes! And is that my romper? I'm so excited to see how you style it!!!

<3 Lauren
Sparrow & Urchin

Natalie said...

Great pics for your 30! I wish I had shorts and sandals in my 30!! Your looks are super cute so far...as are you :)

Post a Comment

Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox