

romper: vintage c/o lauren | skirt: just jeans | belt: from valleygirl dress | shoes: novo

These are my favourite shots David has taken for me so far - at the little park at the end of our street, it was just really nice taking the time to do them together. It had been a while. This romper is Lauren's! I love it and can't wait to get more use out of it this month before it has to go home.


It's ridiculously humid and hot here at the moment so my hair wasn't worn like this all day; instead I donned school girl plaits but these photos were post nap-time so a headband was the go. I can never be bothered wearing makeup on warm days, am I the only one? This belt came on my polka dot dress and as soon as I saw it was detachable I knew I had to wear it with this romper - they were made for each other!

I played touch football in the evening and then we had David's cousins stay over to watch the first 3D movie on our new tv. They're 11 and 14 and so much fun. We watched 'How To Train Your Dragon' and then played xbox kinect. I really loved the movie, if you haven't seen it you should. It's so cute and funny... right up there with Monsters Inc (which is my favourite animation film.) We're now on the hunt for new 3D movies to add to our collection, do you know of any must-sees?
25 comments:
I LOVE the romper/skirt combo!
I LOVE the romper/skirt combo!
Monster's inc is my favorite too! And oh my gosh, this outfit is the CUTEST! I'm so happpy to see so many outfit posts from you! They're ADORABLE:)
that shirt is great with the skirt! and that bow belt? perfection :) for some reason, this outfit reminds of something out of chitty chitty bang bang or mary poppins ;)
Oooh, we want a 3d telly! You look gorgeous here. I love your outfit. You look perfect in the romper (: I don't wear make-up in summer either. It's nice. Thanks for your comment on my post by the way. I never do teethy smiles hahaa.
That is about the most amazing romper I have ever seen. I adore them anyway but that cut-out back detail totally sold me that this one was the best! So adorable. & I loved How to train your Dragon, it's was so awesome. I love finding a good kids movie!
savannah-joyofliving.blogspot.com
Oh, I just realized I wasn't following you yet. Not sure how I missed that but I'm on it now!
Love this outfit, the back of the romper is cute and youre right the belt is made for it!
You have excellent taste in films! Monsters Inc is by far my fave animation and I enjoyed How To Train Your Dragon so much more than I was expecting to. Alas I hate 3D so I have no recommendations for you there, sorry.
Love the outfit and the photos. The colours and detailing are just gorgeous in the closeup.
I love your belt! Its adorable. I want to see how to train your dragon. Last night we watched Killers and Grown Ups. They were pretty funny.
This outfit is adorable! I love the romper.
And I know exactly what you mean about make up. Putting foundation on in this heat just feels gross!!
I can't believe you have a 3D TV! That's awesome.
That is such a great romper! Love it and that's such a great idea to use it under the skirt, so cute.
jewelscapes.blogspot.com
Your style is darling! And you live in Australia? That is so awesome!! I have never been there but would love to someday :)
I love this so much! And that cute little red bow - I can't take it lol :)
xo! Ash
I looooove your bow belt! I need to go find me one. And Monsters Inc.? So good! I haven't seen it in for-EVAH.
Also, I'm sorry your interview went poorly! If it makes you feel any better, I had an interview/scam the other day where they wanted me to pay them $150 to sell Diet Magic Pills. I wish I was kidding.
Well aren't you a total cutie?! What a lovely photoshoot on a sunny day. I loved How to Train Your Dragon too, but I can't get my husband to watch it. :-(
Jessy is pretty talented, isn't she? Her work is even better in person. It's so impressive!
Right, so you look adorable.
We have How to Train Your Dragon waiting for us to find time to watch it. It looks so precious.
adorable dress! i love it :)
natalieoffduty.blogspot.com
Well Avatar is brilliant in 3d if you haven't already seen that! Even more epic than usual. I don't know if it's out on dvd yet for 3d but have a look! You look lovely here miss, your 30 day trial is such a fantastic idea, though it sounds tricky! I'd be itching by day 20 lol! jazzy ♥
GIRL I LOVE THE OUTFIT. from the red and blue combo to the bow! it's all so very lovely!!! :D
Such an awesome romper...I adore the backing of it!
Favorite 3D film for me would have to be Coraline. =]
xoxo mama wolf
Ebs you are doing so well with these 30 for 30!! lol love the comment about the bow, very cute como.
Sorry about the interview in the last post but at least you look adorable as always my little Aussie friend :)
xoxoxoxox
~Sara
Totally thought I already commented on this! The romper looks adorable!! I'm glad you are wearing it. It's a really good combo and made me think when I get it back maybe taking the top off and adding a skirt to it to make it a dress instead... hmmm
Lauren
Sparrow & Urchin
Hey Doll, I sent the stylish blogger award your way on my blog today :)
Too. Cute. For. Words.
Love the mixing of red/white stripes!
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox