

Sometimes the simplest outfits are the best. Especially in the summer time *wipes sweat from brow.* I love looking especially girlie when I go out with David. Partly because we're very similar in height and weight so dresses remind me that I'm the pretty one. Or something like that.
I'd spent all day at home with my new steam mop so I'm so glad David agreed to go out for dinner and a movie. We went to Dome and I had the spinach and ricotta cannelloni and D had a club sandwich. Then we cruised to the cinema to watch True Grit. I was hoping there'd be a 9:15 showing of Black Swan but no such luck! Just means we'll have to add it to our collection when it comes out :)


I spent all weekend gardening so I'm a little behind in the outfit department but just like healthy eating, I refuse to fall off the bandwagon completely (ok, not like healthy eating, because I used to just throw the towel in the whole week if I've had a bad day, yeah.) and I'm pushing on with my 30! I'm also considering cutting my bangs back in, I'm due for a trim either way... what do you think?

Mischa and Daddy having outside time ^ Normally David would be heading north today for the 9 days but he's working from the city all week so we're going to have another 2 full weekends together! :) I guess I am in luck after all.
27 comments:
I love the dress, I can't wait for summer here. Go for the bangs! (i'm biased though)
i say go for the bangs! :) i love that your cat is outside on the lawn. popples has never been outdoors!
Aw, I love these! You look beautiful and it makes me long for warm summer days! :( Boo winter!
-April
That last photo is so cute! Glad to hear you get an extra 2 weeks with David. That will be nice for you guys. And the dress looks great!
I adore floral dresses! You look stunning miss! I'm really liking your bangs grown out, also I know how hard it is having bangs in summer, what with the sweating and what not, thats why I've grown mine all the way out. Honestly you look cute as with and without!
So Happy for you having extra time with your man! Enjoy!
x x
I love the headband & the dress. I miss summer so much.
Anything you would like to know I am more than happy to answer/chat to you about! :) You can always email me any questions you have (jessreeves7@gmail.com). I studied a diploma of graphic design (TAFE) then a Bachelor of Communication, majoring in marketing and communication/media studies (Uni) and I am now working as a Digital Marketing assistant. The type of work I do is varied, some graphic design, writing and web coding/development and email marketing. All online marketing strategies really (hence the digital). I like the creative stuff more than the actual development work.
x x
You do look very pretty and girly Ebs, it's a good look on you :) I'd really like a steam mop one day, regular mopping is my most hated chore.
What a gorgeous dress! Aww, sounds like you had a lovely time (:
That dress is very, very cute :P Love the pattern. I think you look lovely with or without the fringe, but go for it if you fancy something different! Mischa looks gorgeous, I always love seeing you cat photos, they're both so photogenic! xx
Hello..Im a fellow remixer:) Love your floral dress and headband....really sweet outfit:)
Great pics!!
Stop by and say Hello:)
Enter my Silver Lining Décor Jewelry Giveaway!!♥
I vote no fringe - not cos you wouldn't look lovely with one, just because I hated mine so much that I wouldn't wish it on anyone else! All that washing and faffing around with it, grrr.
Look who's rocking the floral dress now! That one is absolutely gorgeous and the headband is such a pretty touch.
Lovely dress, this outfit is just perfect for summer!
xoxo mama wolf.
Oh! also, share with us some photos of your garden sometime =]
and, go for the fringe, if your heart says to, why not!
xoxo mama wolf...again.
I just love seeing all these outfit pictures from you! I definitely love love love simplicity in the summer- and headbands make any simple outfit better!
i agree. a dress and sandals is sometimes all you need :) lovely dress! cute headband!
Yay! I'm so glad you guys get extra time together :)
Ohh what did you think of True Grit? I loved it! Just the best dialogue ever.
We went and watched The Fighter on Tuesday night. That was incredible too! They're both destined to join our collection.
Hi! I was just introduced to your blog and you are so adorable! I love your style.
Love this little dress, Ebony! You're so cute in it!
Darcy @ Somewhatmuddledmusings
You ARE the pretty one! Who can apparently take awesome pics! I love the last one of you, and the pic of David and Mischa! :)
Missy I need to stock up on pretty dresses like you have got there, very sweet!
Oh and I have two stocking caps that I can send your way come Winter!!
xoxoxox
i like your dress, the print is adorable! by the way, how do you make the pictures of clothing cut-outs at the top of the post?
http://ilovemochi.blogspot.com/
You look so adorable! I love the summery look :)
Simple outfit, but you look super gorgeous! I love the floral print. x www.lostinthehaze.com
ahhhh...summer. i kinda forgot what that's like. "i wear dresses so i can remember that i'm the pretty one." haha! you're adorable. i'm finding myself heading more and more toward simplicity...not there yet, but i'm just drawn to a few well-chosen pieces over a million random ones. you look fabulous. love the hair flower.
-brittney
http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (fellow remixer)
You look so gorgeous, Ebony! Seriously, I'm loving your bangs grown out.
I don't know what I love more: your headband, dress, sandals, or the photographs themselves.
This is so adorable. i love your dress and I love these shoes. I also love how warm it is wherever you are!
thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
Everybody likes to be heard. I'm so happy you're taking the time to comment :) Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back via email or blog! xox